How to tell her

hey guys i know this girl from a long time and good friends with her and have started having strong feelings for her. I have been thinking about her a lot these days and deeply in love with her.

She is two hrs from where i live we dont get to see each other that often.We do keep in touch through phone.

I just visited her this weekend and for the first time i found out that we have quiet a lot in common, in fact we think alike on a lot of issues. She also told me some secrets which she hasn't told anyone and tells me tht she shes kinda impressed with me.We couldnt spend a lot of time together though. I am planning to visit her again next month.

I still don't know her feelings for me. Should i confess her everything or wait, as i dont want to stain our friendship. i think i should go slow and steady. Has any1 in the same situations plz advice.She is very busy and i m the one who calls her all the time she never does tht maybe she is not intrested in me.

please advise me how to find out her feelings for me also i want to hint her abt my feelings for her in my next meeting. help

Tricky decision to make here. Lets see,

She also told me some secrets which she hasn't told anyone and tells me tht she shes kinda impressed with me
looks like she trust you well so there is a possibility that she is interested in being more than friend. follow your heart since you said
i think i should go slow and steady
. Its best to take it easy, in time you'll know when its right, it could be a month from now when you visit her or maybe before new years!. Try to see how she acts when your with her. does she tease you or constantly stares at you? something like that.

As for giving her hints I cant think of any.

If she is trusting you with her secrets she likes you, no woman will confide in a man they are not sure of or don't trust.

But if your still not sure, look out for the body language, she will play with her hair, her feet will point towards you even when he body is facing away from you. She will smile alot at you and hold eye contact. These are all signs that she is into you.

If your worried about seeming over anxious and your the one who seems to be doing the running, try texting her a question and WAIT for her reply because she WILL reply. It will make you feel more secure. Good luck honey, hope it all works out for you and stop worrying.

Thnks VultureFury and bethany for your wonderful insights on the topic. As per the gesture she was looking at me and smiling. The biggest problem is communication as my busy schedule doesn't allow me to visit her that often, I can keep in touch by calling her all the time but then i dont want her to think tht i am worrying her a lot by calling. Plz advice me how to avoid that

a few weeks back...i posted something similar to this..and i should say..my sittuation was exactly like urs..suggestion given to me was i tell her i like her and have feelings for her

which i did...

ANd guess wat..we r into a relation ship now..happy and kissing everday

besides look out for wat Bethany said..if ur not ready to tell her..atleast drop hints here and there..truse me..droping hints helps a lot..it makes her think about it... 8)

any ways good luck...Have fun!

• 1 month later...

Update

Thinsgs are not going that well, I have been trying to get in touch with her but she never answers to my call I call her and leave her a voice mailmostly everyweek, as I have been going to her town almost everyweekend for work purpose and always call so that I can meet her. She responds to me after weeks. I also email her sometimes about my plan but she never replies back and always makes an excuse that her phone dies or she is too busy with her things. I am planning to visit her next week and take her for a game, also please advise me if it is too early to say the "L" word as she is leaving for hoildays for a month for christmas.Also advice me how can i hint her about my feelings.Myabe I should just call her or email her and tell all abt what I feel for her.

Boy I wish I would have seen your post back when you first made it...

rajinams, I know you don't want to hear this but she is 100% absolutely not interested in a romantic relationship with you. If you want to tell her then go for it, maybe you need to see for yourself. To me though, it is painfully clear.

It doesn't matter that she confided in you things, you're her friend. This is not a sign that she wants you. A girl who is interested in someone does not refuse to call back for weeks, she does not make herself unavailable, she is not too busy for time with someone she wants, and her phone doesn't consistantly die. All of her actions show that she is not interested. A girl who is interested does not do this.

If you want to find out on your own then you shouldn't "hint" about it. Are you serious? Are you ashamed of your feelings? Why would you hint? Don't play games, just ask her if you can take her out on a date.

If I were you I would simply move on because if she is like this now, what makes you think that she would suddenly become this great partner when all of her actions showed that she is barely ever available to spend time with you?