and what started innocently over a football bet turned into a daily online relationship and we met a few times... we are both married - he had some issues and has ended the relationship - I miss him alot... we still communicate and he has not totally closed the door....

I can't stop thinking of him....

Hello redjewel,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am sorry to hear that you miss your love. I understand that you met on-line and that you shared a relationship.

You are not being very exact in your details, so I am not sure as of what advice I should give you. What are your needs? What would you want to happen? Would you divorce your husband? Would he divorce his wife? Are there kids involved?

Or ... from another point of view: what are you missing in your marriage? Could that be resolved? Love is a dynamic thing and so is marriage. I hope that these questions will make you start to think and will answer some of your concerns.

Good luck

~ SwingFox ~

I think you should think about him less and lose yourself in your off line activities for a while.

Recommit yourelf to your present relationship. Your husband is still there for you, no? Tell him that you'd like counseling, sometimes you need to ask several times!!

Go for the one you're with!! Remember the grass only looks greener from the edge of the fense, once you get over there, you still have to pick up leaves, water and mow!!

Try not to look at the other lawns until you have repaired your own!!

Otherwise you will just feel envious!! Make your own yard perfect by loving care and commitment.

Remember the neighbor has a better yard only because they have more time to commit to yard maintenance, make that your priority. Find time to love and talk to your husband, smile at him and tell him he is cute or smart or what ever drew you to him in the first place.

thanks so much for the responses

we met online and met in person 3-4 times - it was awesome to say the least... then he had some issues at home and had to back away... we never talked about leaving our spouses - it was a fun get-away thing for both of us (which is terribly wrong) ...

I must get back in the swing at home and move on...