does a woman ever forget???

Hello Joe,

I believe it varies from person to person. Although I am not a woman, I don't remember much from my teenage years and childhood. I don't want to, either... for me it wasn't the happiest time in my life. I think it also depends over how impressed she was with you and what impression you made.

She might or might not forget you ... I am curious to hear what difference it makes to you wether she does or did. Let me know

~ SwingFox ~

hey Joe.

Women are well known for their exeptianally good memory!. If you where someone special, ( as you must have been since you where the first she was with ) Haven't you ever noticed that something you said to a girl a long time ago, suddenly back-fired on you, just as if she remembered it just to use it against you? That kind of memory is only in the brain of the females! be aware, but hey, it's a good thing 'cos she remembers you like it was yesterday, believe me!

I think women in general do remember their "first". I can also remember things that happened in the past that some of my friends and family can hardly remember and they say..."oh yeah...I remember now" which kind of bothers me a little.

I think some men remembers their "first" as well....my ex certainly does! We were talking and I was amazed on how well he still remembers things we've done when we were together...I've always thought he'd forgotten.

@SwingFox because I love her so much and since we havent talked for so long, im assuming she would feel kind of stupid picking up the phone to call...I know I would if I broke it off with somone and lets so much time go by!!!

Our brains developed to remember where we left the baby and when the bushes will have the ripest berries....your brains teach you to keep hunting for bigger and better game!!

Hunting for bigger game can have costly side effects, as was then is still true now!!

Keeping track of the baby and the bushes can be tiresome at times, but our species wouldn't exhist without those abilities, so everything comes with a price tag attached.

I think men may have more trouble focusing on the past because it makes them too anxious, they want to move forward, whereas women access the past more to help them deal with the present circumstances.

yes a woman does remember a lot of things and in occasions like you said they can be reminded by such things as songs films and smells even.

if you were to have made such an impact on her that she has obviously on you than i dont see what you have to loose.

to gain something you must try for the goal, and what i mean by this is if you have her number ring her! dont leave it until it is too late.

a fear lasts only for seconds yet regret can stay with you forever. dont regret not getting in contact it will effect you!

i believe she will remember you, i just hope you didnt do anything to hurt her before you departed one another! or she might remember that first instead of the good.

hope this helps.