never seem to get the girl....

uongy

hey there.i know this isnt a major issue relative to other things that ppl go through but im having a hard time at the moment and i jst need some help on it please.

ok,i started university 2 weeks ago and have made some wicked friends already.some ppl are not so great but they are all cool and im sure i just need to give some friendships time.anyway,my first issue is with friendships,i guess i still have issues with my identity and who i am so im stil feel a little uncomfortable sometimes.but ive only known some ppl are few weeks so im guessing its unrealistic for these ppl to be my new best friends so quick.

anyway this links to the main issue of girls lol.i have met loads of girls lately and believe you me that i find ut hard to fancy a girl.they have to be special(or at least make me gooey inside lol).anyway,ive et this girl who is a second year and i seem to have fallen for her lol.she is adorable and i just want to cuddle with her lol.we were at a sleepover and i snuggled up with her and she snuggled up with me.i kissed her softly but she didnt no cos she was asleep!!anyway,i didnt sleep cos my heart was racing.

anyway im told she is quite cuddly with a lot of ppl and she seems quite comfy with many ppl.me being the meek character trying to gain confidence,i havent reached the stage where i believe i could pull her.

i know hw to flirt but i just dont have the confidence...wat do i do?????? :sad:

I've been in your position where I needed to gain the courage to say something to a girl. Gain the courage to tell her that you are developing feelings towards her. If you have difficulties trying to tell her, then why not present a letter to her in person and stand with her while she reads it.

I know I'm not much of an expert in "how to get a girl," but I believe you should try. Try now before its too late, you can do it, I know you can.

why not present a letter to her in person and stand with her while she reads it.

Gain the courage to tell her that you are developing feelings towards her.

First, I would reccomend against the note idea. It sounds a bit too middle school. As far as outright telling her goes, don't. Now, I strongly encourage you to try talking with her more and pending more time with her, maybe have lunch with her someday. The thing is, regardless ofall th eplayers out there or on this forum for whom the tactics suggested above have worked, I believe that real relationships, those that are built to last, start slowly and develop from friendships into relationships unexpectedly.

I must applaud you for your opinions on women and the kinds that you fancy. With regrads to the snuggling thing: some girls are indeed comfortable with snuggling with many guys, no strings attached. The kiss though man, that's a bolder move than I would take and I'd be careful with how you do that. The fact that she was asleep and that you aren't "together" yet just rubs me the wrong way...but...

basically, if you play it right by trying to spend more time with her and asking her more personal questions, it should be clear to her, in a healthy subtle way, that you're interested.

~Mark