anal sex, lube complications? please help

me and my girl have been having anal sex on and off for the last few months.

she seems to like that i like it a lot more than her liking it to tell you the truth, but......

we tried astroglide and the stuff runs out fairly quickly, we tried this expensive brand that was like the worst stuff on earth, it was silicone based and i think it was called WET somethin or another. so far the best stuff we have tried is DUREX WARMING.

it does okay, but i keep on neeeding to apply more, i dont have a problem with applying more but i keep on having to use my fingers and was wondering if they make like a spayer or something and where i could get one?

i was also wondering if it would be a good idea to get a.... i dont know how to say this, but a very small turkey baster and filling it with some lube so i can squirt some inside?

i need a little help here, OBVIOUSLY

try reaching around (WITH A CLEAN HAND) and play with her clit, til she's dripping wet, and use her own lube.......it should work WAY better than anything that comes out of a bottle.... liquid silk is pretty awesome too...it comes in a little bottle you can squirt it on... turkey basters..... that would be a funny video!!!

try reaching around (WITH A CLEAN HAND) and play with her clit, til she's dripping wet, and use her own lube.......it should work WAY better than anything that comes out of a bottle.... liquid silk is pretty awesome too...it comes in a little bottle you can squirt it on... turkey basters..... that would be a funny video!!!

um the main problem with using her own lquid would be that i need enough to put some inside her and keep putting it on, so i either sit there with a cup until i think i have enough, or we have anal sex with her facing me so it drips down and she told me it just wont go in that way, or at least she wont let me put it in that way, she said it hurt too much.

i actually decided on using one of those baby noes cleaners, i filled it with the Ky jelly, which i thought was funny she bought it out of the blue and the post above mentioned using it ky jelly.

Ahhh..I don't think is a good idea to "inject" lube into someone. I'm not an MD or anything, but...I've never heard of anyone doing that before, and never had to do that myself. Yeah some gets inside, but not a turkey baster full. Sounds very odd.

The tight spot is the actual hole, not so much inside. And you can have too much lube - too much and you'll go numb.