Sex in bath

thats my kind of water sport!! go for it!

get some aromatic bath salts, light up some candles, and make sure you get a big puffy sponge, make the most from the experience!!

most water based lubricants will wash away in the tub, i used to live in a beach town, me and my ex GF used to make out in the ocean, actually our first time was in the water lol. anyway, we didn't have lubricant, and frankly we didn't need it as things went smoothly anyway with all the natural lub she had inside her.

snorkling in bathtub. wow. ok . what was the topic again? yea i guess lil is for lil miss horny... anyway.. from experience i too can tell you it's safe, take it easy at first, as long as she is hydrated there should be plenty of natural lube. if its uncomfortable for her. then drain some of the water out where it doesn't cover her girlyparts or just pick her up and move to another part of the playground happy diving

Tried having sex in a pool once but the bouyancy issue was a serious pain the butt Also, the water WILL wash away the lube for it, and you'll need to get some sort of silicone based gel that will not wash away. They tend to get pricey, but you'll definitely need it.

In the 70s and 80s water beds were popular, I don't know one person that uses them now, I tried a couple times sleeping on them, I hate them myself.

Making love on a water bed is not the same as doing it in a pool or beach etc. actually the buoyancy is what makes it fun, its like being in zero gravity, you can do some weird positions you couldn't normally do on dry land.

There is another excitement also, for example when you make out at the beach, your basically having sex with people all around, even though it only looks to them like your "hugging".

Man, sex in the shower, bath, hot tub, swimming pool is so unbelievably hot.

However I will warn you though ... don't do it in a lake or river. I did that and it was a mistake. Granted, it was the best yet, doing so pushes the lake's bacteria into the vagina. I ended up with an infection and on "toxic" antibiotics.