how should I analyze my EX-GF?

my ex-gf and i have been together for 2 yrs. We love each other very much and I guess we still do. She broke up w/ me b/c she said she wants to experience life w/o me figure stuff out for herself so i decided to give her space. I'm 21 and she's 19.

We broke up 2 months ago and I haven't seen her in a really long time. We started to talk a few days ago and she said she loves me which came to me as a surprise.

Ok, the thing that confuses me is that she never calls me, she says she wants to see me and loves me but she never calls. So now being the one trying heal, I never called her either. Right now i'm sitting here wondering why she isn't calling me if she misses me, loves me, etcs after being apart for 2 yrs.

What should I interpret for her actions? I feel that there's a lil hope in us again but I don't want to believe it since I do'nt want to get hurt and be in depression.

Well 21, you seem deeply Affected by this Situation your in, i guess the word that comes to mind is your inpatient..not that you shouldn't be She said she loves you..but she doesn't call. well a 2 yr Relationship is a pretty long one indeed. and with her still saying she loves you. then i guess your in a good Spot where you are at now..! i would try to talk to her in person..forget the phone idea. maybe shes just to busy to call. or might be waiting for you too call her. But in person i think you 2 will connect better if she wants to date you again she will make it noticeable or should if a cold shoulder attention is being displayed. then maybe whats shes saying is just to make you FEEL good. i don't want to assume she might be playing with your head here. but i think the only real way to tell is if you plan a visit. or a date, Environmentally calm. Nothing to fancy. just Dinner. and a looong talk. about you two, watch her closely, her body language. if she act's as if you two were still going out. things like that. you'll be fine my friend just stay positive, but don't dwell over the fact that she hasn't called..

Yeah it's not so much wrong as it doesn't work. I've tried... it just sorta makes her more confused and adds another month or two to your "sentence" if you will. The best way to deal with these situations is give it time and give her space. Help her along the way and she'll love you even more for it.

These things take time but are well worth it.

Good luck 21!