pick up lines but not really

I know ingeneral pick up lines or things of that nature aren't viewed as cool, but I wanted to know if anyone had any that act as nice ice breakers. I actually just thought of one, which would only work if I actually had cold beers on me. Now, I would only say this after introduictions. "Hey, you ladies (if there's more than one girl) look hot (this is where I would pause ever so slightly) would you like a cold beer?"

~Mark

link removed

The worst pickup lines that ever worked....

Now, I would only say this after introduictions. "Hey, you ladies (if there's more than one girl) look hot (this is where I would pause ever so slightly) would you like a cold beer?"

Err.... if a guy ever said that to me, I would give him the hairy eyeball....

#1 - most girls just aren't that into beer. I get kinda annoyed if a guy chooses a drink for me, because I'm picky about alcohol. After a few bad experiences, there are certain drinks I just can't stomach anymore. . But, that's neither here nor there. "You Look hot" ewww.... my skin is crawling, that just sounds kinda scuzzy - it sounds like you are looking for a hookup with any random ok looking girl, not to actually get to know a particular girl.

Better to start off a convo like, "Hi - I'm Mark - are you from around here?" And chit chat for a bit. Then say, "you're almost done with your drink there - can I buy you another one?" And hopefully, she'll say yes. If she says no, she isn't drinking anymore, offer to get her a water or a soda. Just keep talking if things are going well. And, if they aren't move onto the next girl.

good luck

hey guys this is my first post here, so first off hi

well this isn't a pick up line really just a strange way to break the ice.

ok, so i saw this girl that i thought was rather attractive, noticing that she was wearing jeans, i just walked up to her in the bar and said, excuse me, your fly is down (even though it wasnt) and walked away. that had it the ice was broken, she walked up to me a few minutes later and started with the chit chat, we where together for 6 months after that.

i just thought id share that random story lol