Hi, maybe you have heard some of my story, but I'll try and make it nice and short. I dated this guy, Nic, for about 11 months. We broke up in Feb. becuase he needed some"time". From there, I screwed everything over, I didnt give him space and pushed him farther. He didnt call or talk to me up until like 2 weeks ago. He called and said he was thinking about me and wanted to know how i was. I am so in love with this guy by the way! We finally went to church together last Sunday and went to dinner afterwards. We ended up hooking up, becuase i thought if he could only get some he would love me. STUPID!He left the next day, and is currently gone with his friend in Vegas! I was just starting to move on when he came back. I dont think he has any intention of ever dating me again, but I still carry the hope that we will. I have been thinking about him alot more, and I cry and am more depressed. And on top of that, a mutural friend imed me and told me to "to get over him, and her loyalties lie to him and she wil do everything in her power to make sure me and him dont get close again" she sayes he doesnt need me and is better off without me. I dont knwo why she would say these things, or even think that. I never did anything wrong, and I care too much to just drop this guy. Please help me, I dont knwo what else to do

Calibabe004

email removed

Hi calibabe007, you sound quite perplexed. I think that is was unkind of him to arouse you're interest in that way. If you would have asked us..."should I see him", we all would have said no way, don't do it. But now its done, and you have to feel the pain of getting lured back in...

I do not know his intentions, however it seems that is something you want to talk about before you see him... at least again. Now you have to start all over, begin to heal. You will need to really take a look at yourself and heal...Its just a road block....time to walk around it. In regards to you're friend, I have a feeling she does indeed have your best interests at heart...but sometimes we don't them to be right, we just want them to say...hey its ok...

so hey, its ok....