I've been offered a job!!!!!

And the ironic thing is I didn't even interview for it. It's at Target Corp. Payroll Dept. I start October 10th. It's through a staffing firm, temp to hire (assuming all goes well). I know the recruiter submitted me for it, but the no interview thing has me floored! I'm so happy! This is just a blessing.

I still have resumes in the wings so whatever happens happens (like if I get something super enticing or something) but for now I'm done with the jobsearch. Yeah!!!

Miracles happen everyday, and this is my miracle!

Life is getting better by the minute!

I'm finding rent to to own townhomes!!! I'm going to look into it because I can't stand the thought of white walls again. I love color and love to decorate. Wow I'm just so excited at the prospect. These are newly built townhomes too! I know it would be a while before I could really buy and this is just like a dream come true!

I can't believe how positive things are looking. We'll see if I can really do it but I just might be able to make it work. Oh that would be so cool.

BTW thanks all for the well wishes. I'm so relieved and excited, it's hard to contain it.