I LOVE HIM!!!

littlegrl87

okay long story but please help!

i met this guy a year ago and we have been sorta on and off. we started out as this little shy couple who just said hi in the hallways and held eachothers hands sometimes. then, we moved on to hugging, then kissing on the lips. it was all too weird and new, so we kinda grew apart. being apart was the worst thing ever. we still hung out and talked, but it wasn't the same relashionship as before. being apart was killing me and the longer we were apart the more our love for eachother grew! he told me how much he loved me and missed me as did i. we were going to start going out again, but it was summer and we decided to see if the feeelings still lasted outside of school. of course they did, but the problem was, one of my best friends hangs out with him and some other people at the time. they were "just friends" and just talked and hung out. one night i got a call from the girl saying that they had done some things together and we both started crying because she knew that she had hurt me and i knew that that would effect all of our relashionships. i was very happy with her honesty, but she still continued to "see" him. then, the summer ended and school started again. me and the guy got very close once again (i forgave him seeing as how we wernt going out) because we were so in love. we hugged and kissed and did everything the same like a couple again. of course we hung out at eachothers houses and stuff. the girl got very jealous and mad at me for "taking him away". when he asked me out again, i took her feelings into consideration cuz she is my good friend. i said no and that was the worst thing ever. everything was blamed on me and she started doing things with him again. he says he doesnt like me like that nemore and we r "just friends" but friends talk but we dont.... i can't sit there and watch them together knowing i cant have him and watch them flirt and maybe go out. he is my first love and first everything. all i think about is him and i love him. i just melt when i see him! i want him back sooo bad! please helm me!!!!! what to do?

• 5 months later...