My sister takes a turn to the worst

my sister has been gone for 2 years now and she has been harassed by her boyfriend shes only 17 and shes been dropped out of school for 2 years. i cant bare with the pain she has put me through and i no its going to get worse. What can i do to get over her im so sad that she has left my family for her boyfriend who is abusive and an alcohalic. whats some advise i can give her to come home i want her to be there for christmas

I'm sorry for the pain you are feeling. It must be very hard. You want to know what you can do to bring her back? This is not about you, she and only she can live her life. She must make her bad choices. You have 2 options, tough love. IE cut her off for the sake of your family and yourself. Or love her unconditionally and accept that people make terrible choices sometimes.

I am sorry for your pain.

Most therapist don't try to change the way you think. They only help you see the truth you already know. They ask you questions and have you answer them. The questions you ask yourself but for some reason are afraid to answer. Therapist create a nutreal/safe environment where you can talk to yourself freely.

It's really a good thing, especially if you feel you cannot speak to any friends or family. Everyone needs a ear.