when do you know that you are NOT going to fall in love?

i was just thinking there MUST be a time limit on falling in love..........i mean for example if you have been with your bf/gf for a yr and you are not yet in love does that mean u never will be with that oerson n u should break up?

so this is my question how long is too long to wait to fall in love??????????

6 months n n in love does that mean its safe to say u arent goin to fall in love with them, or a yr, or 3 months etc etc

and my other questions............what was the longest time u had to wait until your significant other told u they were in love with you?

thanks so much, very appreciated

Love doesn't always hit you like a bolt out of the blue and there is NO time limit. Love grows and is comfortable, you can be yourself infront of them, you BOTH start making plans for the future together,want to be together and can't imagine yourself with anyone else. That is love growing into something big and beautiful.

But if you want to know when or if you or someone else should spilt up... its when the relationship is abusive on eitherside or you just feel uncomfortable, have nothing in common, dread them coming to see you,when you have to pretend you still care when you don't,and have nothing to say anymore, wish they would go home. That is breakup point.

You don't have to wait to feel it, either you are in love or your not. How would you feel if this person were suddenly gone (death, lost in a tornado, breaks up with you out of the blue)? Guage your reaction to these possiblities (don't say it will never happen). What if they had a medical problem would you help them? If you get a very bad feeling at any of these scenarios you might be in love and don't know it. If you would have concern for them as a human being and slight sadness, but not much more then you're probably not. Do you look forward to seeing them? Do you wish this person was gone and you could have more time for yourself. Do you want to try other people? Has it grown stale or are you waiting for fireworks? Love doesn't have to be high drama to exist, but you shouldn't want to avoid the person either.

in love ??? you tell me!!....I did not know love worked on time schedule.

maybe you're referring to infatuation or lust or similar feelings..what do you consider love??? ..I believe us humans do not know yet the true meaning....maybe is a combo of sexual lust, and respect and of course it has to be somewhat equally mutual,for it to work .. dont it!! ??? HELP!!

I also felt that love has no time limit, sometimes we think we are in love when in fact we just found it hard to differentiate between lust and infatuation with love......but there have been times where i have been asked if i wa sin love, like with my ex, we had been together for 8 months and i was asked if i was yet in love, i had never had a proper rship b4 not serious n proper even tho i am 22, n i was like well, no, i dont think so, not yet anywyas..........n everyone was liek WHAT???????? u have bee with her for 8 months n u arent in love yet?

she also told me that MANY of her friends told her to break up with me because i had not told her i loved her yet and it had been 8 months. they said if i didnt think i was then didnt she think that meant i never would be??? but she told me she trusted me n understood me, but it worried me, did it mean i was never going to be in love with her?

should i have been by then ( 8 months)

we eneded up breaking up because she told me she was in love with me when i went to leave after our first big fight , we had been together 8 n half months, n i felt because i didnt yet feeel that strongly it wasnt fair to stay together. i wasnt ready to be that serious yet, i wasnt ready to be in love, i have hard enuff time already exspressin how i feel

so anyways im rambling now

any more opinions on the is there a time limit on fallin in love??????????