Hi everyone

I've posted before link removed

I've got a few question for guys and girls.

1. If you really love someone as much as you say you do, would you move for them (From one city to another?)

2. Is the grass always greener on the other side?

3. The NC, how often does the ex's contact you eventually?

Thank you

Hi

1. If you really love someone as much as you say you do, would you move for them (From one city to another?)

2. Is the grass always greener on the other side?

3. The NC, how often does the ex's contact you eventually?

1. Yes. However, relationship works two ways, it would unbalance if only one party is constantly making the sacrify. Did you discuss this with her on reaching a mutual goal? Consider the difficulty of her finding job and adapt to new environment, consider the possibility of you transfer back to the old place. List down the pros and cons. Try to find a mutual resolution before breaking up. Do not give a relationship when you could still mend it.

2. Not necessary. Different location has its own unique attraction.

3. Only happen when I allow it to happen (I blocked him) and when he is online.

Hi there

Thanks for reply.

I agree totally with you. When I first moved here, 2 1/2yrs ago I said to her Im moving here for my career. She didnt have a solid job. Stayed with her parents. She said to me give me one more year. A year passed, and I discussed it again. She started studying then changed coarse. She started her own dog pillow business middle of last year. Finally end of last year she said wouldnt move here as she didnt like it.

I was contemplating packing up everything, resigning from my job (worked for them for last 6 years and worked very hard to get where I am now, and other day was told Im getting promotion soon for IT Regional Manager...made me cry because all this hard work was for us in the long run). Im glad I didnt.

When we broke up she said she has the right to decide her own happiness (I agree) and wasnt moving. It felt like I was just led on. What do you think to the : she never got what she wanted and marriage still wasnt a problem. The relationship became one sided.

1. Would they move for you? If not, then theres your answer. What happens when things turn sour? I would only do it for my wife, not my g/f.

2. No, the grass is not greener on the other side. It may appear to be at first, but in the end, its worse.

3. Depends on how much you and your ex have been through. With mine, she barely ever called after our break up. It was always me doin the calling. I finally realized that it was costing my dignity, so after tonight, no NC with her except to make a time and date to return her stuff.

acuraman i was just wondering how it was going for you as far as no contact ...im on my second day and its breaking me down ...this is something i really cant relive.....its extremely hard for me but i love hearing positive tales...it does hurt when i read one and they say its been like 3 or 4 months sometimes even longer......that i dont think i can do ....not that long but hey if its worth it i guess its worth giving a shot