PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!!!!

mrjoe1980

HELLO PEOPLE

I WORK IN A SPRINT STORE AND ONE NIGHT THIS GIRL CAME IN TO THE STORE. HER WAS BROKEN AND WANTED TO GET IT FIXED. WE COULD NOT FIXED HER PHONE, BECUASE SHE IS VERY HOT AND CUTE I TOLD HER THAT I WILL DO SOMETHING FOR HER.

THE NEXT DAY I TXT MESSAGED HER AND STARTED THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN ME AND HER. AFTER TALKING TO HER FOR A DAY, SHE STARTED CALLING ME HONEY, BEAUTIFUL AND PRETTY LIKE WORDS. I DID NOT SAY THOSE WORDS BACK TO HER. BECAUSE

FIRST OF ALL I DID NOT KNOW IF SHE IS JUST USING ME TO GET A PHONE FROM ME BECAUSE I WORK IN A PHONE PLACE.

OR SHE LIKES ME. ETC. I WAS REALLY CONFUSED AND WAS THINKING WHAT TO DO.

I PROMISED HER A PHONE BUT I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO MEET HER. BECAUSE SOMETIMES SHE NEVER ANSWER MY CALLS FOR DAYS, THEN SUDDENTLY SHE CALLS ME. IT WAS REALLY WEIRED.

SHE TOLD ME UP FRONT THAT SHE DOES NOT TRUST ANYONE NOT EVEN ME. I GAVE A COUPLE OF MORE DAYS TALKING TO HER ON THE PHONE. BUT I CALLED HER MORE THAN SHE CALLED ME. ONE DAY I DID NOT CALL HER ALL DAY AND SHE DID NOT CALL ME EITHER. ONE NIGHT I ASKED HER OUT SHE SAID YES BUT AFTER 1 HOUR AND HALF I CALLED HER AND TOLD HER THAT IF SHE IS READY, SHE SAID SHE COULDN'T GO.

AFTER THAT NIGHT SHE NEVER CALLED ME. I DON'T KNOW WHAT WENT WRONGE. I WAS GOING TO GIVE HER A PHONE BUT I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO MEET HER.

MY CONFUSION IS, IF SHE DID NOT LIKE ME THEN WHY SHE CALLED ME HONEY, BEAUTIFUL OR HEY PRETTY WAS UP. LIKE WORDS.

I CALLED HER 20 TIMES BUT SHE WON'T ANSWER.

THANKS FOR THE HELP, SORRY ABOUT MY GRAMMER. ITS BAD.

move on

some attractive women like to use their looks to get stuff in life. the only difference is whether they keep on their clothes or not to do it (it was an honest joke, but sorry if people got offended by that) and if she didn't reply to your messages, her loss

now you can find someone more deserving of yourself

THANKS FOR UR REPLY

BUT ONE THING, AT FIRST I FELT LIKE SHE LIKED ME BUT WHEN THE DAYS WENT BY SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PHONE ALL THE TIME. AND I DO HAVE MY OWN HOUSE, SHE WANTED TO SEE MY HOUSE.

ANYWAY SHE IS GONE, BUT HONESTLY I AM A NICE GUY. IF SHE COMES BACK I'LL TALK TO HER BECAUSE NAW MATTER WHAT I NEVER HATE ANYONE. THATS WHAT I AM. LIFE IS SHORT WHY HATE SOMEONE!!

Well, to me, it sounds like it's simply her nature to call EVERYONE honey,sweetie, etc. I don't kow the girl, but it's not unusual for 'hot' girls to refer to people this way. This is the experience I've had with 'hot' girls too, even though I'm a female, and it seems more habit than anything.

OK-you've called her 20 times-got no response. You set up a date with her-she cancelled. If I were you, I'd move on. Sounds like she's more about the pursuit than the actual date-congrats, I believe you've validated her hotness.

Plenty of genuine girls out there-you deserve better.

BECUASE SHE IS VERY HOT AND CUTE I TOLD HER THAT I WILL DO SOMETHING FOR HER.

MrJoe,

Were you thinking of using your phone job as a way to entice her?... like if you could get a phone for her, then maybe you could persuade her to go out with you? That's what it sounds like when I read it. If so, you were using the phone, like dangling a carrot, to entice her. And now you're complaining because she might have been using her looks to get a phone from you?

Seems to me you were both doing the same thing.

Call it even and learn from it.

And maybe think about not using your job and your access to phones as a method to impress hot girls, or this kind of thing might happen again.

well

i am not using my job or the phone to entice the girl. she came to my job so many times. i did not say anything but i just could not hold my self and asked her for her number. she gave it to me and said call me. which i did.

anyway that was the beginning

now!! i never called her since last firday and suddenly she called me. i was shocked. i talked to her for hour and half. she said if i am talking to any girls. i told her that yes i am talking to a girl ( i was kidding ). then she said get rid of her. i don't know if that means she likes or whatever. then i asked her if i can take her to lunch or dinner. she said yes call me. the next day we suppose to go to dinner and i called her she did not pick up and she did not call me.

i do like her but at the sametime i am really getting frustrated because she is a flake. i don't know what tha hell she wants from me. it seems to me that she is a psycho girl. i am sick of this i called it quite. no more wasting of my time.

i want to thank everyone for there kind replies!!!!!!