Taking control.....finally!!!! Words of hope to the lovelorn

There is life just around the corner. Have faith, my friends. May you reach your own 'turning point' soon......

You live you learn

You love you learn

You cry you learn

You lose you learn

You bleed you learn

You scream you learn

You grieve you learn

You choke you learn

You laugh you learn

You choose you learn

You pray you learn

You ask you learn

You live you learn

Hey there !!

Thats great news - I understand the anxiety attack, cause I've been having one for the past 24 hours.

Be careful (me the devils advocate) that you don't cling to hard in your rebound stage, not that rebounds are a bad thing - it's the person who counts. Just make sure you are comfortable, and looking out for yourself. Everyday, we have the Golden oppertunity to change for the better, it's just we don't always sieze it do we !!

I'm delighted for you, I really am. Keep the chin up, and you'll do fine. I actually have that album, and will listen to it this evening. As for the film, will check it out.

Good luck,

Al.

Thanks man!!! So nice to hear some encouranging words from one that knows exactly what many folks in this forum are going through.

Thanks for taking the time to write not only your sad times but your progress as well. When we are in the dumps is easy to forget there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel. But you just reminded us.

I wish you the very best, and wish that you keep moving forward no matter what. You may feel bad sometimes because this is like a washing machine cycle, but now you are at another level, Just remember that and keep moving forward, and up and up until you are finally away from the pain.

Wishing you and your new girl lots of good shared times.

Reborn

• 1 year later...

Hi...I doubt anyone will remember my 'saga' last summer, but I've just got engaged to the girl i met at the end of June 2003.

I proposed on top of Mount Tibedabo whilst on holiday in Barcelona.

She said yes!!!

Dunno if anyone cares...but this site helped me a lot last summer, so wanted to share the good news.

Phil

You are on a high my friend. Just be careful you don't crash and burn. It has happened to me. Just be be sure you are not replacing the grief and healing with a temporary high.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over but each time expecting different results."

Remember that the issues and baggage we bring from previouds relationships automatically transfer to the new ones....unless we heal first.

and sex? Yes sex is sex...BUT if we have it with someone we don't care about it is just sex and does nothing for our self esteem but if it is sex with someone we do care about.... we introduce all the old problems... unless we are healed.

Good luck