does she want me to be her 1st

there is this girl i know we are friends,and i thinks she lkes me as more then a friend.lately she has bee asking me questions about a males penis and she has been talking 2 me about her periods and how she never gets them when she goes out of town. and she always finds reasons 2 touch me.everytime a grab her from behind and squeeze her she will bend over, what is going on can any 1 be this nieve

only the strong survive

Maybe she just really trusts you. She feels she can tell you anything. Why not talk about sex with her like say what would you do if I did this type of a thing. Then maybe you could get an answer or something. I dont know I am forward with all of my guy friends but then again I am the one they always ask all the sex questions to. I am the one all my girlfriends come to when something weird is going on with there body. I guess I am just to comfortable with myself

Are you so unsure of yourself, that you can't figure out that this girl likes you? She trusts you to talk to you about her periods, and you think this is just a casual relationship? I guess it is all in the context, but do the two of you hug a lot? this is surely a sign to you isn't it?

This is just basic, are you in touch with any feelings at all, or are they a by-product of living in the streets? Maybe take a vacation to the country and think on things a little...