Confident Guys

rachelb

I heard that confident guys (ie. those who have girls falling at their feet or know they're hot/wanted) want the thrill of the chase more and want a girl to be more of a challenge - is this true? What's the mentality of a confident guy?

Note: By confident, I DON'T mean arrogance or a player!!

I think you're talking about two different things confident and hot guys, now there are some guys that are both. I would think more often than not that "hot" guys would have girls falling at their feet as opposed to hot guys. I think anytime you make a generalization you are opening yourself up to exceptions to that generalization. This could be true or it couldnt its just gonna depend on the guy.

Yes, it's very true. See, in my life I want a girl with excitement, I want someone that makes me want to work for it but isn't nearly impossible. We are so used to having women all around us that we get some sort of vibe when a woman is created as a challenge. Men simply want to feel acceptance and worthiness in general. We strive off of it, just like woman strives for attention and understanding from men. These are emotions that satisfy people and the pshycology of human nature. When men see a woman create herself as a challenge, it sends a strong message that not only is she confident in herself but that you are giving us a challenge in which to gain the "worthiness" that we seek.

But understand it all really just depends on the guy, because we know that we are confident and we know we can have many women. Sometimes playing the "challenge" game can be boring in itself because we have already been around that many times, but then again it does add more excitement to the situation, depending what the girl presents.

You realize that most, not all, but most guys that ARE confident are arrogant and players. The players play girls because they can, they have that confidence to beable to do as they want and see fit. As for the arrogant ones, well lets just say if he doesn't have a sense of humor with his arrogance.. then I just can't see how an arrogant guy can even be somewhat confident...more of an overcompensation for low self esteem.

ever really big headed guy that's really fine and overly-confidenet seem the same way.. they like the chase. that doesn't mean that you may not find the one who is looking for someone to settle down with.. just don't let them control you thinking that you may be the one b/c guys like to do that.

I have no trouble accepting that some guys like the chase, but what I object to is when guys come on these boards and post messages saying that all men like to chase, and that it's part of the masculine code, and so if woman want to be successful with men they need to play hard to get. SOME men like to chase. Others don't. It depends on who you want. I don't think it has anything to do with confidence.

I heard that confident guys (ie. those who have girls falling at their feet or know they're hot/wanted) want the thrill of the chase more and want a girl to be more of a challenge - is this true? What's the mentality of a confident guy?

Confidence - Being sure of yourself.

It's a personal preference. Some guys enjoy deep relationships, other guys love the thrill of seducing. I, myself, like both.

Being CONFIDENT means just what I said above... being sure of yourself.

Tell me, why is being arrogant bad? As long as it's justified?

I've been 'wanted' by afew girls for a while and I like the girl that is more into me for who i am rather than who she will be if she gets me ('the girl who got the wanted guy') i dont like the feeling when u think girls just want you so they can be the girl who got the wanted guy

I just said the same thing twice ha oh well

later