a ? all boys need to answer

I know when i try to flirt i will walk by or stand close to the person just to give them the feeling that im there u know girls that i am not intimadated by i will ask them what there name is righ to off the bat and try to make little remarks to indicate im not that much interested but still think your a good person..i guess i try to look at the girl more often then i would if i am attracted to them and act like they already know me....sometimes when you get near someone you can hear the ocean

I dont really know what i do to flirt to be honest, but what i do know is that i keep looking at the girl, look straight at there eyes, and if they look back at me and stay looking for longer than normal then that is a good sign, and also if i am talking to them i just have a laugh with them, show them that you can have a good laugh together, and i offer to buy them a drink, but that all depends if your old enough and if you are in a pub/bar environment, if they say yes then, thats also a good sign!

Good luck anyways!

*grins* ... I find the question very interesting.

As for me: I would definitely let you know that I'd be flirting with you. How? By talking to you in general and giving you some compliments. You'd be sure about who you're talking to... *gniffle*

~ SwingFox ~