Can someone please help me

JC

This girl has really got to me. She is all I think about. Well here is the story. I have known her for about a year now. We would flirt most of the time at the beginning, and she knew I liked her. She then began to send mixed messages to me. I wasn't really sure what was happening. So one day a friend of mine went to talk to her about me. She told him basically she thaught I was cute. Then I called her that night to talk about what he had told me. I asked her about it and she said that she didn't tell him that, she had told me she didn't even talk to him that day. I know that wasn't true because I saw when he went to her to talk about me cause I told him to figure out for me what was happening. Well back to when I called her I confessed to her I had feelings for and also I would to take her out. All she told me was she didn't know. Then a little while after that she began to get real weird with me. She would try to act like she didn't see me when we pasted each other. Then the only time we would talk if I went to her. But I seen her looking at me when she thinks I don't notice. Now when I am around her there is an awkardnes between us. Can someone please give some ideas on how to fix this cause I still care about her, but now I don't see her that often.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. That was kinda weird to do. That chick seems like she is the type that likes to kind of tease guys. She likes the attention, but when one gets too close, she backs up . Solution...Back up from her. dont try to see her, dont try to call her or talk to her. Maybe this will work, maybe not. its better than acting like a stalker though. Give it a try. It might be difficult, but think of the results....good luck

dude, i think she's just a bit uncomfy plus i can tell ya that she's lovin the attention but not too sure if she wants to get into something with you. so tell u what, you play a small game of yourself, go absolutely outta sight, dont follow/see her/talk to her/mention her to your friends/have to do anything with her...keep a low profile for say 15-20 days. Now if she's just a regular chick, she's gonna miss the attention a bit and think maybe she;s messed it up all with you and then start to think about you..when a person starts to think about someone in a positive way, that usually leads to the development of very strong feelings ..gradually ofcourse...so when its time and u 'accidently' see her after a long time, she'd be lookin at you, smile..walk up to her confidently without any nervousness, say 'hi, how u doin?' with true warmth and \well she'll fall for you if you do everything right..good luck and let us know how it all goes!