hey everyone. okay some of you are probably familiar with my story. basically my ex and i got back together and we've been together for 6 motnhs now. (last time was 9). anyways basically me and him have been going through this up and down whirlwind of i love you's lol. lets just say neither of us were saying it anymore it was just unsure or whatever. now a couple days ago we were having an indepth convo and i asked him look theres no pressure honeslty but do you love me (btw he NEVER LIES like trust me he doesnt sugar coat anything lol) and he said ya i think do. okay now his feelings change constantly (at least i think so) and we've been relaly close this summer and whatever. anyways online whenver we're saying our goodbyes im always more like muwahz and hearts and he doesnt do any of that. does this mean its hot and cold? should i just stop since he doesnt do it? should i tell him i love him? i do...its just im not sure if it'll scare him. he said he did and im telling you at THAT MOMENT he probably did (and no it wasnt after some steamy session) but do you think that his feelings are still hot and cold? im just confused and wondering if i should be more laid back.

Don't tell him "I love you" just yet. What he meant by "Yeah I think so" was probably "Kinda, it's getting there" at least that's how I would put it if I said that. "Yeah I think so" probably means what I said in the sentence before this and that he doesn't want to hurt your feelings so he put I think so at the end...because a regular "Yeah" is lying technically but again that's at least how I would mean it if I were in your situation.