help asap~

Possibly going out soon with my recent g/f if the weather holds up - I want to go out somewhere with her but, can't spend any money right now - I've got nothing until I get a job sometime during the school year, and theres like not many places to go... so boring

well here is an idea.. if you have a park, have a pinic.. that doesn't cost anything.. just put together so stuff you have in the fridge, find any basket, a blanket... cheap but sweet!! maybe some candles, if you go @ night...

hope that helps!

I wonder if it'd feel too nostalgic to hang out around the swingset or something at your (or a nearby) elementary school, just talking and whatnot. Doesn't sound too date-ish, so I don't know.. meh.

The picnic idea is good, too. Just find stuff at home, like sandwhich material and small snack foods and pack it up. It's old fashioned, but it still works.

I wonder if it'd feel too nostalgic to hang out around the swingset or something at your (or a nearby) elementary school, just talking and whatnot. Doesn't sound too date-ish, so I don't know.. meh.

Actually, thats a great idea. Take her back to her childhood so she can enjoy those carefree days one more time. Push her on the swingset. Set up an obstacle course with the slides, monky bars, etc. Race to see who has the fastest time with the loser having to do something of the winners picking. Just stay away from the teeter tooter, those things are dangerous.