Real flirting vs needing attention how to tell ??

i liked a girl and told her i like u.. first time said: i like u too but i dont get a bf..

are u interested ?

second time: i cant say iam not interested bec not interested means i dont like but i do can we just keep things as they were without u hating me bec i dont wanna lose ur friendship..

u r mysterious

third time: i like u as a friend.. i thought that u hate me bec u used to tease me.. and sometimes u were mean..

then she started to act so nice.. sending me pics of her family telling me personal stuff.. always intiating contact.. seems interested ..

sends me alot of msg always available.. like when i tell her lets talk i find her.. make sure iam not mad at her.. last thing she said: i dont know why u sometimes mean and sometimes nice.. and i remembered when u said i shouldnt rely that we will be friends for alont time. i swear i dont know why.. there is nothing i can do..

so she uses me as an ego booster or what ?

AND IF SO HOW TO TREAT HER ?

she's just not that into you. She wants to be a friend, like she said. 3 times you've asked her out, always got turned down, maybe it's time to think of something else?

I don't think she's using you as ego boost, she wants to be friends with you, which in my opinion means you're too nice guy. She likes to hang with you because you're nice. There's no attraction though. Maybe you teased her, but you did it wrong to get attraction - she thought you were pissed off by her! You don't want to scare her with teasing, you gotta be funny, unpredictable and tease her in positive way. She tells you you are sometimes mean, you need to change that.

That's what I'd think - you've confessed your feelings to her many times, she could and would instantly confess her feelings to you if she had them, she doesn't have to fear rejection because she knows how you feel.

If you don't have to meet her (like in school), I'd recommend you to start no contact with her and meet lots of other girls, just to save you from a lot of pain.