me and my gf are very sexually active and we both got tested, she's on pills so we do it without a condom... now it takes me about 5 min to orgasm and it takes her about 10... if i try to keep back and go slower then she'll take even longer...

what should i do to make myself go longer with no orgasm so she can orgasm first ?

thanks

The previous posters are right. Masturbating before hand helps.

Generally it does take us longer to get the engines racing. ON average.. 15 minutes for women...and 3 minutes for men. The gods have a sense of humor don't they???

Kinsey and Masters and Johnson have done numerous studies on this.. there's a web site...

link removed

Dr. Sue Jonhson.. thats excellent. If you can catch one of her programs on TV in your area..she's a great teacher..lots of info. This question comes up (no pun) a lot.

Change up the routine. Make sure she gets off first by maybe doing ORAL on her first. They say that 70% of women don't get off vaginally... they need direct clit stimulation to ummm... go over the edge.

If you get her off ORAL.. she will have been well primed for YOU. And... just may be ready for round 2 herself. This happens to me quite a bit...and its awesome.. lol.

You can try... 69.. so you both climax...and then do a lot of foreplay while you recover for... hmm the main course. Change up your habits and don't keep it the same.

There's a book called... The One Hour Orgasm by Dr. Bob Schwartz..phd.

The title is misleading... its not actually one hour of actual penetration..but talks about the importance of FOREPLAY...and the release of Tumessense.

Tumessense is the energy that is built up. He's got some great ideas on how to ... ummm... pro-long that energy and build-up for a guy. But this would be for your GF to read, if she's so inclined. It's a matter of STOP and START. And it takes time and patience. But hey... thats what its all about anyway... Practice makes perfect. The book is a couples book. There is info for you... info for her.. it has a lot of good info.

As long as you have fun... keep a good sense of humor about it..and just enjoy each others company. Make sure you have fun.. and you laugh..and you talk about it and are open about it.

And by all means.. get educated. Good-luck!!! Have fun!!!... Live, Love and Learn...