Finally she's single, how to ask her out?

rvr350

that's a very generic question, lol, whie i'm not ognna give you a direct quote, ill give you advice

go with what feels natrual. if that means that you make a complete 'balls out' move, then go for it. but if you don't feel comfortable doing that, then do something simple like pull her aside somewhere and ask her...

Once, my friend, who had just met a girl, went up to her and out of the blue told her that she was the most beautiful girl in the world and if there was any chance that she'd want to hang out with him then he would be estatic.

It's up to you...

hope that helps

-xguardianofdrx-

Soon I am going to ask this girl that I work with if she is busy on a certain date and then ask if she wants to do something then. Of course I will read her work schedule and make sure she is free. But I think it is the casual nature of me doing this is what will make it work easily.

So for you, find some way to ask them out casualy. Especially if find a specific interest such as a certain sport or hobby you can ask them if they would want to do that with you. Also it helps if you know the other person has a crush on you like in my case. GL with this.