two faced parents

how do you deal with two-faced parents? about two months ago, my dad physically abused me, and i left to one of my friends house for a couple days. before this, i wasnt the greatest kid.. id leave without my parents knowing, keep lots of stuff, lie about where i am. my parents found me there, and talked to me and my friends parents. we agreed that if i did my part, then they would let me out more, and theyd be easier on me. well, ive been trying, and i still mess up sometimes, because im nothing close to perfect, but ive been working hard, and listening and trying to please them. but then these days come along where my dad decides that he is going to make me as angry as he can. today i wanted to go to church.. my dad wanted to go to this boring tiny little church with like 20 people, and i wanted to go to my church, because all my friends are there, and its more exciting. my dad decided that im not going to have my way of going to church, and took the spark plug wires from my car so it doesnt start. now i hate him, because he wouldnt let me go to church.. and i really think thats pretty messed up, because hes the one that wants me to be a good little christian boy. i guess thats not really what he wants after all

church is 30 miles away. and i guess i wanted to go so bad half for a wrong reason, but he doesnt know that. and i hate this, i mean, i do everything they want.. because i have this girl that im reallly crazy over.. and if i screw up, then i dont get to see her anymore... and then that would be the end of it for me.