Is This An Orgasm?

When i have sex with my partner and I am on top, moving in a grinding-type motion I do feel a sort of climax. I then reach a point where it feels really good and then my clit is too sensitive to carry on. This feeling lasts for about 5-10 seconds. This is the only position that this happens in though.

Now this sounds like what an orgasm is like but it doesn't seem to me like the When Harry met Sally-amazing over the moon wow type orgasm that I'm used to hearing about.

Sorry for the vagueness - I can't seem to articulate my point very well

any comments/advice would be appreciated

Have you had orgasms before? Without being on top? Through direct oral stimulation? What you are describing "sounds" like an orgasm. Just remember, not all orgasms are going to be the mind blowing ones like in When Harry Met Sally.

Have you had orgasms before? Without being on top? Through direct oral stimulation? What you are describing "sounds" like an orgasm. Just remember, not all orgasms are going to be the mind blowing ones like in When Harry Met Sally.

Especially since that was a faked one...

Every orgasm is different, and different women also experience them differently from woman to woman, partner to partner, and episode to episode.

Sometimes mine are overpowering, body falls into a gelatinous puddle afterwards orgasm, sometimes they are "ah...that was nice"....

Through experience you can learn how to create more powerful ones by learning to contract your pelvic muscles in sync with them too.

Did it feel good????????????? Well there you go... there's your sign.

Not every orgasm is the same... and they are not position dependant.

Can't predict them... can't tell you there's a recipe for a HARRY MET SALLAY Orgasm... but they do exist... LOL. ooohhh yessss.

And they will sneak up on you at the oddest times... lol...

And then there are the nice quiet swwweeeettttt....... aaaaahhhhhhhh... type orgasms... which are good too..

How can it be a bad orgasm...LOL. If you're happy you are happy.... if you've had one.. he**... don't knock it. And if you want the Harry Met Sally Orgasms... try try and try it again and again...LOL.

hmmm......never had one with anyone til I found my current "friend". He was really experienced and so totally gorgeous I felt I could cum if he just touched me. It still took a few times to find that right position but when I did it was sooooo good. Kinda like what you described. I cum when on top and I can control it. Starts out slow but then this feeling kinda comes over me, chills, head rush of sorts, then everything tightens up, toes curl.......... I can only keep it up for a few seconds then have to just collapse on him and let the feeling(throbing) just happen..... It can take a minute or so to be able to even relax and breathe.