I wish things could be different

Last december my gf moved to new zealand..

It was such a great relationship and I couldn't believe it when I found out she was going I'm still distraught about it today, but after a while I realised that I just had to look to the future. We'd already decided that we were gonna meet up.

I guess i'm just feeling upset at the moment. A lot upset because I just want to see her, and I can't..

It's like life has taken a hold of me. It's in-escapable.

I'm not really even sure why i'm posting this..

Just wanted to say it.

Sorry to hear this elveden, it is very tough when our loved ones move away. I went through a similar situation a few years ago. My sisters boyfriend just moved far away last week and they are both quite distraught and I feel bad for them. And my own brother just moved away and I miss him terribly!

When you are close to someone, it hurts and feels like there is a void where they once were..however, you are lucky, she is healthy, just in a different place in the world!

Are you able to talk to her, or exchange emails? MSN?

I would say stay in contact, it is great to have friends around the world, but at 16 do not put your life on hold either to wait until you reunite with her. If you do end up meeting up in time, and things work out...awesome. But for now, live your life, date and meet others, pursue your education. You will both be much better for it.

Well, keep in mind that you have a choice, it's your life, you can do whatever you want with it. I agree with raykay, live life to the full! You will be a better person for it, you will have new experiences behind you and when you meet up with this girl you can share them! Keep positive about things, make sure that everything you do is what you want to, not what you have to because you can't see the girl. Keep in the right frame of mind and ALWAYS remember that it is your life and you can do anything if you put your mind to it

Yeah - that's all I can do at this point in time - to keep myself from remaining upset..

I've realised that all I can do is look to the future - and I plan to shape my life around how I want it - you only get one, eh?

Live life to the full - AND ENJOY!