What would u say to a guy u dont like ?

In my past I've had my guy friends have crushes on me, when I sensed it I was still nice to them. But I tried my to make sure that it's clear that I wasn't interested in nothing more than friendship, by either saying I was interested in another guy or kept my distance of talking to him over the phone or would only meet up when there are other friends are there.

The thing is also is that every individual is different, the guy may misinterpret the fact that I'm nice to him that he has a chance with me when I am nice to everyone.

i mean if he already told u he likes u.. and u just like him as a friend.. would u still be very nice to him.. or just nice as u always have been to him.. or would u step back, just be nice but try no to talk to him as u always do bec he might think that u r interested ?? or bec u just told him iam not interested that u will treat him nice..

bec ithink even if u told him that u r not interested and u treated him nicely he would think that u like him.. i mean not saying to him go away u stupid idiot i will never like u .. but u wont talk to him alot and act sooo friendly... u can just act nice wihtout being nicer than u always have been am i right ?

From a guys perspective...

I have had girl friends that I have had feelings for other than friendship that I did express a time or two. Sometimes I was getting mixed signals from the girl and didn't know what to think so I just asked and other times it was just unknown completely. but all in all I have found that honesty is hands down the best way to deal with it. just say you dont have those kinds of feelings for him but that you do still value and want to continue your friendship. and then make no further referance to it. honestly it took a lot of courage of the guy to come out with saying that, and to just tell him you dont feel that way for him and then stop talking or wanting to hang out or when you do hang out everything seems weird will just make it suck for both of you.

He is just checking things out....and who can blame him for that? he isn't trying to poop on your friendship, he is just seeing if you have similar feelings beyond it that he has too but are unable to come out with. once you tell him you don't then he will feel embarrased and uncomfortable for a bit, but once you two hang out and your show him that it hasn't affected your friendship then he will be right back to being a cool friend to have around.

sorry but i didnt understand a word...

iam a boy that is number one.. and a girl is doing these stuff 2 me.. she said she wants us to be friends.. but she is doing all the stuff i said above.. showing me her pics and her family.. talking aloot to me and she enjoy it and she always intiates talking.. she said she likes me too and she is interested but she it seems like these kind of feelings are strange for her bec 1) she is shy 2) relations before marriage are not very good thing to do in our culture (bf/gf) ...

but she is acting sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo friendly than the way she was doing before i tell her.. so ?

I've had some of my guy friends say they like me and i've actully had this happen to me once! its best just to accept that the friend likes you act normally around him but but if he thinks somethings happening between you 2 you have to tell him your just friends because if you start acting weird around him an avoiding him it will hurt soo just act normal thats my best advice! and mabye you'll even start to liek him a bit

xoxNoName*