whats my ex thinkin

im worried nwo i like someone new my ex is maybe rethinking about us havein broken up, like maybe hes considering wantin me back, but i could just b paranoid........

My last post explains all reasons why my ex of 8 mnths and i broke up.....what im wondering now is this: we have remained friends, no dramas over break up, nuttin, everytin was fine, we had some space nt hen got in touch, he emails me n says he will call me on the weekend and he does.....he had been like once a mnth ( its been 4 months) but lately he has more, he knows he doesnt have to be friends with me as i have made a point at that AND he know sim fine n not hurt n moved on etc........

he saw my bro out last weekend n my bro said he was aksin if i go out much n if i was at home that night or out.......he called me the next night and w ehad a great convo for about n hr n half, i said for him to only call if he thought there was reason too ( my bro had otld him some stuff that wasnt true, a whole nother story) bt he still called even tho there wasnt anything he needed to say..........

anyways we were talkin at one stage about how we want to go and see sin city...so when i found out it in fact did come out this weekend i txt hm a message sayin ' hey sin city out this week, i cant go ths week but maybe u n i can go see it in like cpl weeks or sumfin'.

usualy he doesnt reply unless its of importance, and when he does reply its often just one word haha,...he then replied to my surprise sayin ' i can go and see it on friday, satday, sunday. p.s sorry for late reply i didnt know i had message n been dead to world ( he works nights)

these r his days off, i know this.

im just worried that he wrte allll the days he oculd go like he way wanted to go, cos isnt liek him to write back such message.........am i just being paranoid????

i dont want him to be wantin to get back, our friendship is sooooooooo important to me n i cant bear to hurt him

The decision is completley up to you, but it all boils down to how you truly feel. Are you feelings still strong for your ex or are you looking for something new and exciting. If it were me I would try something new, you know obviously if your thinking about something new then maybe you and your ex aren't ment to be. But if he's the one he will come back, I know that sounds so over dramatic but its true. so maybe try going out once or twice with this new guy and see how it goes. you may end up falling for him more than you did with your ex.