Help on Getting this Girl To Like Me!

Hi I need help on getting this girl online, we sometimes speak, but I'm the one to always say hi and stuff and I always ask the questions, I want to knoe how to get a girl to notice you and to start saying hi and getting talking to you, she Is 18, I am 15, but IMO age doesn't matter, she likes Basketball and shes a fangirl, I also find It hard to keep a convo, she lives In New Jersey, I live In a diffrent country, here Is a small convo we had(we have spoke before but not for long and she never contacts me even though I'm on her list...also she spoke on the mic to be so I liked cut that bit out where I was just typing and she was speaking..)

me says:

Hey ^^

me says:

Are you still sick?

her says:

hey ^^ nahh, i'm alright, sankyuu

me says:

So, how are you doing on this fine evening?

She says:

i'm good thanks ^^ i'm just hanging out. how about you?

me says:

I'm great, just chilling ya know hehe.

she says:

tehe

Me

You gonna send me your pic then? XD

she says:

O___O

she says:

uhh.. -_- i dunn want to

she says:

when i get a webcam

she says:

sure

then the convo contiued...

me says:

Got any questions for me?

me says:

lol

she says:

.. i dunn feel well.. i'm sorrry

me says:

I hope you feel better soon...

she says:

thanks..

she says:

gtg..

she says:

sorrry

she says:

baii

me says:

Hope you get better soon..

She says:

bai~ errr..

she says:

thanks

she says:

^^]

me says:

np

me says:

c ya

Also, some people have told me she has a b/f, she said she don't there only friends... Is there any tips, charming things I need to say, and how am I ment to act, Is there anyway for me to get her to notice/like me please help I really like her!!!!!! thanks!

Also, If you could leave your msn, aim or a way to conect you If I need more help, thanks!

Just be yourself man, be kind but not too needy you know. Let her come when she's online. Wait a few days, then mail her or pm her. Take things relax, but you must tell her something about what you are feeling. Since when the two of you chat by the way?

take care

I don't think u got anything 2 lose here, just chill, tell her how u feel, u may aswell. I couldn't really understand the conversation v well but it soundz 2 me like with the whole picture thing, that she's shy, so give it time, get 2 know eachother better and hopefully in time she'll feel more comfortable with u. Thats a bird's point of view anyway. Hit me up if u need anything else! xx