14 and possibly pregnant

I kno you are probably saying 14 and preganant? How dumb is she? Well... me and my boyfriend decided we wanted to loose our virginity together, so we did. The bad thing about this is we had sex w/o a condom. And now I am about a week or 2 late. I have been eating more then usual lately and also being tired alot more. I dont kno what to do... what are some symptoms of being pregnant? How could i tell my parents if i was. I kno i got myself into this mess, but I'm just feel like I am in this alone and I have nobody to talk to about it. Expecially not my parents, they would go crazy!!!

You should buy a test, I would recommend you have a friend with you in case you become a little upset. Home tests are not always accurate however, if the first one is negitive and you do not get your period, you will need to re-test and or see your doctor.

In the future I hope you take a little time to think, having unprotected sex not only can mess up your life, but the life of your b/f, your parents and a child's.

If the test is positive, please talk to you're parents. I assure you they will be a bigger help, as well as a safer option to getting the right care and help you with choices.

I'm going to get a prgnancy test in about one week. But the thing i need to kno is how in the heck am I supposed to tell my parents? What will they say? How will they respond? Will they let me keep living here? And what about my b/f. How is he gonna respond. What happens if he leaves me? What happens if im a single fourteen year old mother? What about school, my friends, my social life? Is it all gone? All because of this one mistake? Could this one mistake make me loose the best things in my life? but on the other hand look what i could possibly be gaining!

first dont panic quite yet. this one mistake is a big one so you need to start thinking, not having a panic attack. The only thing you need to worry about right now is are you or not. In the meantime I would start to reflect on what happened, and start to think about what options you may have and whom you can turn to. You will prob. need to go to your parents, but how they recact no one will know. I really would suggest though you do not start to wonder "what if" at this point, you can really start to think about things that may never happen, and it will distract you from the real issues. For now relax and take the test.

Hey girl...it's okay cause there are lots of options...and listen to me...I researched this plenty on the net. If you're tired, missed your period, abdomen discomfort, basically signs of PMS, tender breasts, headaches, any of that ringing a bell? Just take a test...and let me know. I'm sorry about the parents issue, if you are pregnant. So keep me posted...

hi,

listen to me very carefully.

you have to tell this to ur parents.

ur parents will be crazy over u for a 2 weeks , 1 months or say probably 3 months, but after that thay wil again start loving u . you are aferall their baby.

but if by chance u become pregnant, u will spoil ur entire life,( no education, no college life, no proper job, hell lot of responsibilities at a very early age).

that will sure make ur and ur parents life miserable .

so tell ur mama, apologise , abort .

and after act more responsibly. u can clean up the mess by acting responcibly hereafter. yr parents will forgive u.

but if u didnt tell them, thay will not forgive u for ur entire life.

that is the only mature thing to do.

take care .

• 4 weeks later...

Hey girl! I know your woundering how are you going to tell your parents. well....... if i were you i would take a test if your next period does not come. sometimes females miss a period every once in a while, but it's common. If your period does not come then thats when you take a test. if its positive just tell your parents. yeah they might get mad at you, but they'll get over it. Thats the samething that has happened to my sister, a few friends and also my cousin! They will always love you, so 9 out of 10 they will help you. Another thing is that it will not be the end of your life. There is home schooling and also there are some charter schools that except parents and have free child care whille your in your classes (well i know where im from they have that kind of stuff). And last of all you need to tell your boyfriend. Before you even take the test. Remember that it take 2 make a baby! So if he leaves you before you take the test then he must not care for you and also if the test is negative then just this whole thing as a lesson learned. Next time use protected sex. Also birth control pills are not always the best thing, there are alot of hidden facts about birth control pills. If you need any more help just email me at email removed 8)