seeing the ex for 1st time at grad party....what to do?

im going to a graduation party next weekend. for those of you who havent seen my posts me ex girlfirend of 3 years basically blew me off and told me abunch of lies. she has a new person in her life.....i dont.

this party this weekend is for my best friends girlfriend...also my ex's old friend. they dont hang out at all anymore but she may still be there(with her man) because they are friends with alot of the grads friends....get it?

basically if they do show up how should i compose myself? im not going to cause a seen....but what if she tries to talk to me or i just feel down right uncomfortable? i havent seen her or talked to her in a month.

any advice? i have alot of hurt feelings from her.....i might want to puke the 1st time i see her. since this party is going to be alot of her friends....am i putting myself in a bad situation? should i just not go? and send my regards in another form? please help im really nervous.

Okay, just breathe in! And relax. Basically just ignore her. Don't give her evil looks or anything. If she wants to talk to you fine. But just be calm and act as if you don't care (though you may). If she talks to you about your relationship...what you do is up to you. Just be relaxed. If you don't want to talk to her and she wants to talk to you, just tell her that. You don't have to put yourself through anything you don't want to!

i hope this helps!

Good luck!

No man dont act like this. Im gonna show you a way she may pukes. Act like you don't give a ***, say hi to everyone smile, drink beers chilled out with everyone and try flirting a bit with her friends. Don't forget, You cant go at a graduation party and bein' sad man its your gradduation party. PARTY UP ! HAVE FUN ! im sure there will be alot of chicks as well.

peace out