how do i express my feelings

hey

well there is this girl that i like at school and i have here cell phone number but she does not use it to talk but for instant messaging only anyway i want to ask here out but i dont know if she likes how do i express my feelings to her with out looking like a loser

How can you look like a loser if you ask her out? What's the worst that can happen? You end up the same as you are today w/o a gf...?? I say just get her alone and ask her. If she's with friends just walk over to her and say, "hey, come... come..." and when she comes alone....ask her then. Don't worry man...women will be flattered you're interested in them even if they are not interested in dating.

• 2 weeks later...

Just ask her if she would like to hang out sometime. This puts her at ease, and lowers her defensiveness at her young age. Most young girls are afraid of committment, so don't seem so serious. Also make her laugh. If she likes to talk on the computer use that to your advantage. That's called putting someone together,and it works. If you aren't sure what she thinks of you give it a shot. Observe her body language towards you at school. If she doesn't make eye contact with you at school and she isn't a shy person that chances are she is not interested or is scared of boys. If she is scared of boys you need that kinda drama in your life anyways. If she goes out her way to talk to you, and says hi to you, then chances are she likes you. Remember the first one to speak loses. Just shut up listen and learn. Observe her, and then make your move. Good luck and let me know how it works.