need help/advice coping

how does one deal with being decieved/manipulated/lied to/cheated on, buy a girl that you spent believing for the last three years was the one and could never be this kind of person? i am devasteted over this.

i got no answers, a bunch of lies i had to find out through other people

and she wont contact me(i gave up contacting her...she was walking all over me and messing with my head). i cant get it out of my head and its been almost three months since this all came on. we havent talked in a month and i havent seen her in almost 2 months. she walked away so easily.....and left me with nothing? why and how do people do this to others? what would you guys do in this type of situtaion?

Hi there,

Well before this woman was in your life, you had goals, ambition, dreams?

Use this hate, pain and suffering to help you on your success. Don't forget this, women are a PART of our goal. You live for your dreams, ambitions not for any low life chicks.

peace

Jeff l. Spiegel

This post isn't against women at all hahaha but just to show to some men that they aren't useless without them.

Don't bother contacting her, just let her go. Time really does heal all wounds. Just watch, one day before you even know it you'll start to have a crush on another girl and all will be forgotten...just give yourself time. In order to swim after you sink, you gotta come up for air...just give time to clear your head.