New Boyfriend kissing issue.....

I started dating this new guy and he's fantasic expect for once little problem. He has no idea no to kiss at all! I mean he always breaths through his mouth so his mouth is always sticky ekk and when he frenches he kidda just sticks his whole tongue in like a horse. How can a perfect this boys kiss without insulting him. Other than that he is a great guy but its just a problem. What can i do?

haha...well that sux cuz he does sound like a nice guy....okay here's some advise, just talk to him...dont' say YOU SUCK...don't say he's bad at all just be like....umm maybe you can try breathing through your nose just it's kinda weird. and like just give him advise, "hey how bout you be gentle with your toungue...and sh1t like that...don't be harsh just helpful.

hope i helped....tell me how it goes

xoxKATxox

remember, there is no right or wrong way 2 kissing! that is that! with somethings in kissing u might not like, others will like. u shouldnt tell him or hint to him that his kissing is bad at all , if u do he'll just be afraid 2 kiss u again

you could try saying something like "remember one time when we were kissin back at *insert place/time*" and then tell him how you liked it and what u liked about it

there is no way that guy is gona remember exactly what he was doing..that way he knows how you like it and there is no harm done!!! cool?