It's been about a week or so since i've filled you all in on my situation. Anyways, my pool party came, and it was a fun time, but the thing is.. more people were drunk then I thought would be.. (her included) and so I didn't really get a chance to talk with her. She felt sick near the end of the night so I sat with her in the kitchen while others were swimming.

Anyways, I don't really know what to do now... since I was sort of counting on saturday to be the day that we got closer, and I let her know face to face, how I felt about her. But that didn't work out.

So.. from here, I was planning on inviting her over for a swim or something one day this week.. she can't today because she's hanging out with her 2 girl friends, and that's cool. Tomorrow I am going to watch her soccer game, so maybe Wednesday or something.

I haven't mentioned a thing to her about our relationship in over a month, and yesterday after my soccer game, she came online, and asked me how the game went as SOON as she came online, within seconds.

She initiates contact a lot more now, and I am not as eager to talk to her every minute of the day like I used to be. I feel i'm making some serious progress in changing, and I feel that if we were together again, i'd be everything she wanted, I just want that chance.

Sounds to me like you are already getting that chance. You don't need to come out and ask her about her feelings, or tell her about yours. Even tho things are starting to go the way you would like, she will most likely pull back, and it will be another month for you to get back where you are now. Keep things going the way they are now. I think everything happens for a reason, and there was a reason why you didn't get a chance to talk to her. The time isn't right. You will know when the time is right. Sounds like things are getting better, and they will continue to do so if you play your cards right.

Thats just my opinion, I could be wrong!

Hi Misery,

I was wondering if you'd had a chance to talk to her about this.

I think if you can, this week would be good. This has been torturing you for awhile... and she is dangerously close to you and yet still hasn't mentioned anything about trying again. She's still getting all the good things out of a friendship/relationship with you without any type of commitment, which you want and deserve from her.

Hopefully you will talk to her Wed. and get your answer.

What will you do if she is not interested in trying again?

That's the thing..

She has told her friend that she does like me..

but she hasn't said anything to me yet, maybe she's waiting for me to go first.. and I will say something soon.. and I will tell her I don't want it to get weird or anything, but just let her know how I feel, and I won't be too pushy or anything, and I know that she will agree, and I will be surprised if she doesn't.

If she doesn't agree with me, then I will figure it out when it comes.

But I don't know if wednesday is good, because she has a soccer game, and she will be eager to get home afterwards, and it's not a good place to talk, so maybe I could invite her over Friday night or something?

because I have soccer thursday night.

also, I invited her down to my cottage again next week.. because they're shooting a movie down there, and I thought it would be cool to go see them, and she said "yeah maybe, i'll see what im doing".

I'm pretty sure she'll come though, she doesn't do much.

So maybe I could wait until then.. to talk to her, or I could invite her over Friday? I don't know..