Am i going insane?

Am i going insane???

Okay i have a major major prob. Okay i asked my ex and his mother if he has a car...they refuse to answer that question...i don't know why they are being so secretive about it...but end result is i know he does b/c of the way he answered. But that is not really my problem.

My problem is that i am PARANOID! Every time i see a white car i think he's in it (i don't know what color car he drives but i am sure it is white).

I am soo frightened that he will stop his car and come out and beat me!

I know in fact he won't do that..he would just make obscene gestures (which i will NOT return back...b/c that would be stooping to his level).

Any suggestions on how to get over this paranoia?

I freak everytime i see a white car and there are A LOT of people who drive white cars in my area!

Please help!!!!

Hi Jitrenda,

I am sorry to hear that you are somewhat scared to face him when he would drive by with his car, if he has one at all. Like all things after loving someone, this will pass. It is just a moment in time. It will take a little time, but you will do better, eventually.

My only suggestion would be: try to set your mind to something else and concentrate on better things than cars (just don't run into one, though ... I just returned from seeing the movie "2 Fast, 2 Furious"... *grins*).

I wish you luck and hope for a better future without worries for you soon

~ SwingFox ~

Hey there you know what Im gonna say but well listen.

You have to know, not fear, that you have to confront him. Stop bein scared by him in all the way. It may be an odd person, but well you don't have to waste your time on this. Some relaxation is needed here.

You should take sometimes for yourself, you are not over it !

as I said two days ago.

peace

Jeff l. Spiegel