Help I have these feelings for a guy.

I have these feelings for this guy and all he has done since I got here is work. He is working right now. It just seems like when ever he gets home from work he is tired and he has a shower and then eats then goes to bed. I get up every morning to say good bye to him and I am here every night when he gets home. What should I do? I really like this guy and I don't know how he feels. He told me he loved me over the phone but I don't know. I would like to have some advice on what to do...........

Hmmm....that is a toughie...why don't you guys just hang out? Spend some time together. I know he seems really really tired...but if he said he loved you (are you guys dating or what?) then maybe you should hang out and just be friends and see what happens...

I hope this helps! Good luck!

if you would like to talk...feel free to add me to any of the lists! Good luck!

I have a feeling that this guy is afraid that if he loves me that I will hurt him because he has been hurt before. How can I show him that I am not going to hurt him. He said that he loved me on the phone but his actions when I am with him are totally different. I don't know what to think or do.

He may be a "NICE GUY" type. He's shy, he doesn't know how to handle his situation. Tell him you want to hang out with him and that you do care about him. I'm sure his face will change and you two will get along.

peace out

Jeff l. Spiegel