Shall I trust my Heart or Mind?

Over the past 4 months I have come to know Jessica now a extremely close friend of which we talk about nearly everything together. Two months ago however, her and another lad have been going out and are still to this day. I have very strong feelings about Jessica feelings i've never had before about anyone and yet she doesn't know it. I feel I have to tell her my feelings about her but find it very difficult to express them. Everyday I leave it my feelings become stronger and I seem to think her about her all the time, like she is plagueing my midn. I feel extrmeley embarrassed and shy when trying to talk to her. My mind is telling me not to get involved as she is with someone and I am a considerate person, but my heart is telling me otherwise. Not being confident and blunt enough has cost me before however I didnt have the feelings about the person like this in the past. What shall i do?? Please Help!! My feelings are getting to me, I have a trouble sleeping and she is constantly on my mind, however i believe telling her is too forward and i dont want to ruin any future chance.

personally if it was me, i'd wait till she was single. I wouldn't tell a girl I liked her if she was with someone else. but it depends on how you feel about it. I would't do it simply because then she'll know that you don't respect the fact that she is witlh someone and so don't respect her, but maybe she'll be flattered, depends on how she is. But if she does think you don't respect her, then if they ever break up she probably wouldn't ever give you a chance even if she liked you. So just give it time. Either the feelings will go away or you'll get you chance. just have patience.

I suppose your right, but i dont think i could be friends with her, having fun with her and all this time have myself eating myself up inside. I like her too much and i think that if i leave it too long they will become something and have a long and stronger relationship. I kind of told her the other night my feelings when i got drunk, i apologised and blamed it on the alcohol and she text me saying that i thnk i'm glad you told me. wat does she mean exactly, is that a hint or that i'm telling the truth and being honest with her? help

Well im quite different than others. In my book, if you flirt with a girl and she seemed to like you even if she has a b/f that means she didn't really like him and want something new you see. If your girl truly love you, you can trust her and even flirting you don't care about this, well thats my opinion. Im telling you, are you ready to tell her what you feel about her or not? And if not are you ready to lose that love...

think about this my friend

peace out

Jeff l. Spiegel

dude, if it's bothering you that much, then let her know that it's the truth. especially if she's glad you told her. maybe you can ask her exactly what she meant by that and then go from there. just let her know that you'll always be there for her. i know what you mean about the friend thing, that is hard, but you should be her friend no matter what. Cuz you never know what the future holds.

I think she does like me, but i dont want to jump to conclusions. i think thats a good piece of advice you gave me and i am strongly thinking about telling her or not. however, i am too much of a nice guy person i dont want to jump in there pour my heart out and so she can go and finish her boyfriend for me. I couldnt do that to the lad no matter how much i like her. Why am i finding this so difficult i never have before. She also told me the day before i told her my feelings she said that she was having problems with her boyfriend not seeing each other and that, but she is trying hard to sort it out. furthermore, i was contemplating earlier whether or not to ask her wat she exactly meant by the text as u suggested but i didnt want to seem so forward and suspicious so i didnt do it in the end. wat would you do in my situation?

What would I do? Well, like i said, personally i'd leave her alone and be her friend because i'm pretty much like you. And I don't like to mess with girls who are with other people. But if i was you, then i'd look her in her eyes, and just jokingly while talking to her be like "So, you're glad I told you what i told you the other day?" and if she says yes, then just ask her "why is that?" smile and kinda nudge her. but make sure that she knows you DO want an answer. then go from there.

Yeah, ok. I think i'll take your first bit of advice and play it down for a while keep speaking to her friend like and invite her out celebrating with me or something as my exams are over now hooray!! i couldn't use the second advice as we are always having a joke around and she would probably laugh at me and so forth. i hope ur advice works it will mean the world to me and if not well then i will just have to hold u responsible and torch your feet so i win either way!! ha ha. no thanks alot mate i'll see how it goes in the near future and u will be informed. last query though i think she seems some what intreged after me telling her but she has been less talkative is she shy as well or does she not want to lead it any further??

That's just how girls are man. Some like to play games. Maybe she's shy. here's a few tests. when you look at her, and she sees you look at her and you make eye contact, if she looks away real quick, she probably likes you. Also, if she smiles while with you showing a lot of teeth, she probably likes you. If she plays with her hair or something she's holding or if she blushes. these are all good signs.

ha ha i like it!! if only i knew that earlier. i'm really looking forward to seeing her now you've made me feel better thanks, but my self esteem will probably just be blown away in an instance by her. do you reckon i should invite her out and see her though, or is it too forward at this time, especcialy so soon after me telling her i liked her or do u reckon thats the best time, oh it proves how much i like her. i'm talking to random people on the internet its 1.47am and i have work in 7hrs and 13minutes. oh well totally worth it.

why not? I did. I told this girl i liked her, then got her number, then later asked her out. we went out and then we've been kinda talking since then.

do you have her number? if not, then get it and talk to her on the phone, and then just ask her if she'd like to go out (some place fun) sometime.

Man you need to change your attitude on this. Ask yourself, "why not?" as opposed to, "why?" That's not to say you should go so far as to try and break things off w/her current b/f. But ask yourself, in ten years could you regret not telling her?

As far as the worrying about how she'll react, don't. You don't want to be with a girl who'd attack you over being honest with your feelings. But you should also be sensitive when you tell her. "I don't want to break you guys up, nor do i want to cause extra stress in your life, but there's something i have to tell you. I've been having feelings for you....etc....etc, but i respect your current relationship...I value what we have now, and would not want this to get in the way of that...but it's just something I have to do..."

women love that shit.

yeah i have a number and speak to her alot but did you have the problem of your girlfriend having a boyfriend at the time? I also dont want to force her, if i just ask her out she'll probably think i'm making a move which i am but hey. i dont worry about anything my Maths teacher said i'm so laid back i'm almost vertical haha , i have done no revision for my exams at all and i'm not to fussed it's my approach to life, to everything, but this just seems incredibly worrying for me.

i do agree exactly what you are saying 'bzborow1' and i have told her this, only the other night but as i stated earlier blamed it on the alcohol which could of been a result as i had to go to hospital but still i think she kind of believes me but i dont seem to have the confidence to tell her that when i have not got alcoholic substances inside me.