Hi U All,

His is shorted history (lol) of my life. I'm writing this cause I'm coming to next turning point in my life and nothing has changed since last 1.

I'm from Poland I think that I'm old and lonely. Don't know why I can't ask a girl out or something don't know why. I have a lots of female friends but I treat them like "sisters" don't know why, I care about them and other things like that. I don't know why I can't approach a nice girl and start talking about nothing I'm strait in words can't say those nice words (we call it purring water). The next thing is that I can't do things that I think are impropriety (teasing girls and other things like that – I can't make something witch I suppose that can make girl feel hurt). When it comes to show feelings I'm hard as a rock or harder. I'm a sort of gentleman (nice guy) I tried to change lots of times but I'm to soft to do something like that. Girl happiness, luck is more important then mine. That's mine worst nightmare. Like today a friend of nine that I like very much (I want ask her out) we were talking about everything and nothing but whenever I want to ask her something tells me that I shouldn't do it. I always think about her happiness and wonder will she be happy with me? (always the f*** question lol). There is always a hair ball in my throat and I'm speechless, after it I always regret it. I know that asking her would be a relief for me but I don't want her to feel weird, be burden to her. Probably I want see her any more in future (turning point) but she was not the first 1, that's my 3 turning point.

I don't know if I wrote it clearly enough but …..

That's all I wanted to say throw it away of my chest, don't know if it will help me but this is some kind of relief. I don't wait till u read this 1, and I'm not waiting for u replies but if u want to write something, suggestions, a big laugh u r welcome. I will treat u as a doctor.

RageChemist.

intelligence

is not a privilege, its a gift"...

It's time to step or you'll have a long road of regret in your life to bask on.

Realize that if you don't take this chance and nothing ever comes of it. You will always wonder. Thats not a good feeling. The next time you speak to her alone or in a private area. Sit her down and just come out and ask her out to dinner. Make sure you stress to her that you would like to be more than friends. Make sure she understands this so there will be no confusion.

Keep us posted. Make that first step and don't look back. It will be a bit scary for you. But even if she tells you shes not interested, you will gain confidence in trying and erase that possible lifetime of wondering.

Good luck to you.

Well I asked her few times. First ones was if she will have time but every time I was meeting her I couldn't asked her the right question (lol always thinking about her happiness), last time I asked something more if she would go out on specific day (I think that she was shocked a little), don't know if it would be true she said that she will met me on Wednesday after my exams (cause she has some exams end of term). But I'm not sure if she will be there for me?

Because her answer was not clearly for me. Well I think that I always ask her the wrong question.