i don't know who i should be pissed off at her or him?

hi, last night i went out with a few of my girlfriends and one of my friends ended up getting really drunk and she was flirting around with my boyfriend alot. At first i just blew it off because i knew she was pretty drunk. but then later when we were all in my car together she took off her shirt in front of my bf to change into another shirt. i tried to act like i didn't care but i saw my bf looking at her. it might have been just a guy thing but still it pissed me off. i think i'm more mad at her for acting inappropiate.

i would be mad at her, not him. its not really your boyfriends fault for looking at your friend after she took her top off. what would you do if some guy started undressing in front of you, like 2 feet away? i would maybe let this one slide unless your friend does this alot. people act dumb when theyre drunk, but i do have a friend who is SOOO annoying to be around when shes drunk (loud, too flirty, inappropriate) and i hate going out with her!

I have a friend who doesn't need to be drunk to flaunt her huge breasts and make lewd comments. She had lived with the same loser bf who treats her like garbage for almost 10 years and she won't leave him, despite the fact that he cheats, lies, and doesn't pay any bills, and doesn't come home half the time.

Her self esteem is zero, and it's embarrassing to bring her around a guy.

I think you should speak to your friend about it and tell her that it bothered you, but don't blame your guy for looking, God she was in the same freakin' car taking her shirt off, I'd look too because it's so ridiculous!

Well a guy looking at a girl when she takes her top off might be excusable because most guys wouldn't be able to stop themselves from looking, but flirting with that girl all night in front of your girlfriend is not. If they do this a lot you might want to have a word with both of them and just let them know that you will not put up with it.

Ask your boyfriend how he would feel if you were salivating over one of his friends in front of you? Ask your friend the same question, maybe they didn't realise their behaviour was offensive to you.

It's a natural instinct with us guys that pretty much anytime a woman's breasts start popping out or there's even a remote chance of it happening (ie: swimsuit, bra exposed, etc.) we immediately look. It doesn't matter who it is either.

Ever been around guys who may have found pictures of horrendous...I mean downright ugly women off the internet or on some tv show who did the same thing? They all react the same way to the effect of "My eyes...my eyes!!" or "My god I'm blind". Why you ask? It's because they looked. They looked because it's instinct.

Hope this helps understand why your b/f did what he did. A quick look or two is really nothing. Now if he was staring at them, talking to her breasts instead of to her face and drool was noticeable, then yes, you should be pissed at your b/f.

hi, last night i went out with a few of my girlfriends and one of my friends ended up getting really drunk and she was flirting around with my boyfriend alot. At first i just blew it off because i knew she was pretty drunk. but then later when we were all in my car together she took off her shirt in front of my bf to change into another shirt. i tried to act like i didn't care but i saw my bf looking at her. it might have been just a guy thing but still it pissed me off. i think i'm more mad at her for acting inappropiate.

SeaBisquit . . . I would think like this if I were your Boyfriend. " I have a great g/f and I should not look at another woman' s chest ! "

I would AT LEAST turn around and not stare at the twins !

BUT, . . . not every MAN can be strong enough TO NOT LOOK ! So you can' t be mad at your B/F ( well, . . . maybe just a little bit ) . And your G/F was drunk . . . people do stupid things when they let the drinking get out of hand. However , I would talk to your girlfriend and let her know that it was wrong .

Okay, I may be wrong....but I think she consciously knew what was happening, but she couldn't really stop herself. Yeah, I'm one of the folks that doesnt need to drink....it literally takes away your judgement to stop or continue to do something even if you're totally aware of what's going on. So in a word....No. I would not be upset with her or him for instinctively turning to look at her. Now my question to you is, do either of you normally do that sort of thing? Meaning, changing in front of each other and so forth? Because if so, then I even moreso wouldn't let it bother me too too much.