so she asked me out to a fashion show

i asked this gal who in the past has always said no when ive asked her out to hang out (4 or 5 times ive asked) weather or not she was good at football and wanted to play in a tournament with us (coz we need a gal) she said

no sorry but do ya wanna go to a fashion show with us?

now i know the us bit means its not a date, i dont know who us is but i can kinda guess (a couple of blokes and some gals i know)

its her sisters show at our college and i when it is, she said she doesnt know but she will buy my ticket for me

so i said let me know and date and ill let ya know if i can come

i probably can come wateva date it is, but should i? knowing that she hasnt hanged out with me when ive asked and knowing shes an attention seeker who i kinda liked in the past and im doing my best to forget about!

what should i say? yes/no? any lines i can use?

cheers for the help

well seeing as she said no when you asked her to the football and now she is asking you to this, it seems like she just doesn't like football. I think she wants to hang out with you just not at football. If you wanna go hang out this would be a good opertunity, if men are willing to go do girl things they will open up to more guy stuff like football.

if you really don't want to go to a fashion show then just suggest somethign esle. good luck.

Qtpie87

I dont think its a she doesnt like football thing for a start i asked if she was good at footy and she said she was!

plus others will be there at this fashion show and ive asked her many times like i said out eg shopping cinema bowling and shes said no

i dont mind going to the fashion show altho not my kinda thing, the thing i dont like is other guys who are interested in her will be there plus i think why should i hang out with her on her demand when she doesnt wanna hang out with me when i ask?

well maybe she's just starting to like you or something like that, idk just an idea.

yeah I know what you are talkign about thought, I now have an ex friend cause of the I'll only hang out when I feel like it and what I wanna do thing. it's disgustiningly sickening isn't it lol.

he'll never call me, but i better call, he'll never drive here to see me, but I better get a ride there, so on. blah blah blah.

well good luck with whatever happens.

Qtpie87

I think you should go to see what's up, but if you are not having a good time then excuse yourself and leave early. Nothing says you have to stay if she is not being attentive enough or whatever.

Give it a shot and see what happens. Good luck!