How much is too much?

So I just started seeing this new girl a couple of weeks ago and we've been hanging out quite a bit (with mutual friends and dates). She is really shy but I know that she is interested in me because not only will she go out with me whenever I ask, but we've also stayed over at eachothers houses multliple times. So with that little bit of background info I am hoping that you all can let me know how much I should be calling her/asking her out?

Usually I would call every few days only to make plans (I'm not too keen on phone conversations) and then maybe send a quick text message/email inbetween the phone calls...thing is, she doesnt have email or text messaging so I dont know if I should be calling instead or just contact her when I want to hang out.

eg. I stayed over at her house on Wednesday night and normally I would send a text message/email the next day but since I couldn't, I didnt do anything and I havent talked to her since. Is this bad or acceptable?

I think you should be able to call her every few days without smothering her. Let her call you sometimes too though... you're right, if you call all the time you'll appear desperate and needy... just do what you're doing... yes if I had a guy stay at my house one night, and then not call me for more than a day I woudl probably be wondering what was wrong or if I'd done something to upset him... I woudl prolly just call that day to thank her for the good night, etc. but keep the call short and sweet... no need for hours of conversaton every time... just a hi, how are you, thanx for last night type thing would be fine, but if I were a girl I'd need some kind of call/text/email instead of days of not hearing from you...