Him leaving the state is a good thing isn't...

...when I think about it, there won't be anymore torture, there won't be anymore impulse to drive to his house, it won't matter if he's with someone else....so isn't better if he does leave?

but then why do I have a little bit of sadness, and something telling me that I'll never have that kind of fun relationship where no words have to be spoken. Why, of all things to think about, am I thinking about that? I should be rejoicing in the fact that he will be out of my life for good. But why does it feel like this right now?

Please let me know that it gets better and that it's okay. That I shouldn't tell him that he should stay. What a strange feeling.

hunny, its hard it really, is even though hes movin your still gonna feel that empty space when you think about him, and I know thats not what you wanna hear but its true, you may still drive past his old house, and think about him, him moving isnt gonna stop your feelings, but hopefully in awhile it will get better, and youll find someone new.... Dont beg him not to leave, it will not do anything, hes leavin anyway you put it, dont put yourself thru that torture. You need to let it go, and move on, easier said then done, its gonna take time...

tell him to take my ex with him....

it gets easier... when u get a pair of handcuffs and a new sex partner. kidding kidding....

its bittersweet that he's moving. ur right, it has its good and its bad sides....look back in ur life.. think of the horrible things that have happened... and then realize that u overcame this. this moment.. this hurt.. this weird feeling of desperation mixed with loneliness.. will be a memory also.

i understand how u feel.... just keep busy. i know im trying to.

This kinda makes me think of how I have felt after I thought I said I didn't want a relationshp with someone...and then when they went away...

giving me what wanted I kinda of missed them, even though I knew

it was not the right thing for me. Just because you think you want something does not neccesarily mean you NEED it or that it's good for you.

I hope things get better for you ...please remember it gets easier.

Hey Girl:

You should let this go. Whether he is moving or not, just remember ALL the bad things he did to you, how you feel when you talk to him, and why you even want him in your life.

You are moving on to a happier part of your life right now. Please don't let him stop you. Don't let his pitiful attempts to get back with you make you weak, because look at me. I fell for it, got back with my ex, and it got WORSE.

Our ex are the same, and the sooner we get them out of our system, the better.

I am still in a very weak point right now, but I realize that this hurt I am feeling as a result of the breakup, is actually better than the hurt I felt when I was with him. This hurt will slowly disapear, but the hurt you will feel if you stay in contact with him will only remain, and become a lot worse.

You have helped me so much, and I want you to be ok. Please know that whatever he does, you should no longer have to care.