I shouldnt have. It just made me feel worse. I feel like my whole insides have just been gutted then placed on display in front of me.. Then i feel like he just stomped all over them while smiling at the same time. He hurt me.. I know he was in the wrong but why i do i feel like i cant do this?? He called me breaking up with him "bitter-sweet". Is so bitter sweet about my heart breaking???????????????????????

im so desperate to get rid of this pain. i just want to be numb...

guys im so desperate to feel better. im leaving my house because my mother is home and i dont want her to see me like this.

Classic example of why you should do No Contact.

I feel your pain, most of us have been through that before. It hurts to be treated like that, but you know you will be better off without him and without his insults. I suggest go excercise or do something productive to make you better while you are in this state of mind. IT's a good release to go running when something like this happens. There is no EASY way to get around it, because life is HARD. You will be fine in time, just don't give in and contact him again. Easier said than done, but stand up for yourself.. you will be okay.

itry,

Be easy on yourself. Your heart told you to contact him. You can do this, now is the time for you to dig deep and be strong. Regain your footing and your perspective. THis is exactly the reaction that he wanted. You Broke up with him for a reason and now that reason is becoming more and more clear. I don't know much about your situation so I can't really offer that much to help(I will check out some past posts). But I can only imagine the pain that you are in right now. Was the break up messy? The fact that you contacted him he could of at least been civil.

He is not worth this pain, you have got to stick to your no contact. Was there a thought of reconciling??

Itry...

Don't feel too bad....I have broken NC too many times to count lol.

No one is keeping score but you...once you have had enough you will stick to it...you just have to get to that point...and you will, believe me.

I am in NC myself right now..it's day 7...the first couple weeks are ALWAYS the hardest. Try not to think too much about your ex...or if doing NC bothers them, or if they care...just assume they don't and do it as if you have no choice, because truthfully, it really IS the only choice you have right now.

Post here when you feel weak or needy, many many people here give great advice...and are not judgemental of your situation. So come vent, or just ask for advice if you need to.

PM me if you like...we'll help each other out...LOL

Stay strong....NC NC NC NC NC NC NC NC NC