Hi. Mine and my bf's one month anniversary is coming up soon and I dont know what I should get him. I dono what to get him cuz I've never had a bf for one month. I dont want to get him a present and it be to much ya know? so whats a good present for one month anniversary? I'm 14...just remember that. HELP!

Yeah, I've got another good idea for a gift. Get a piece of string, attach a used or old key to it , make it into a necklace and write an attached note saying you hold the key to my heart.

Make him love coupons or put him on a mission to a surprise hunt.

Uhm as for dating ideas, Have a candlelight picnic outside at night, mak e his favourite food. and if ur really into having a creative date and have a big closet fill the closet up (the floor with little soft scraps of gift wrapping paper) stick a bunch of glow in the dark stickers all over the closet walls and ceilings, and have ur picni c in there. (ps put a bunch of glow sticks in the scraps or on and off lights) that way ull be having a picnic under the stars on top of mystical light up grass. If it gets too hot have a fan, it will make up for a breeze or wind.

perfect idea, ask ur bf for his fav number, blow up that amount of balloons, and in each balloon put a reason why he's so special to u. The fun part if getting him to pop them to find the reasons. He'll love it.

Just make sure he doesnt have a phobia of balloons...

I am absolutely TERRIFIED of balloons and lately I have been finding more and more people who are like me.

these are typical gifts chicks would get............i garantee ur bf dont want 100 f*ckin balloons to pop or key with a string attached to it or whatever that was....................go down on the damn kid and make him happy

Italian stallion..i'm freaking 14 years old and we've been together for one month.

LOL No kidding Italian.....

Sometimes a sentimental gift includes more than sex or fellatio......