Was this girl attracted to me or something else?

NN2

Ok today I was walking down the hall past this girl that had a pretty nice body. Anyways she was walking pretty slow and I could see that if I went into the proper lane I would end up looking like a perv walking all slow behind her when there was space in the hall. So rather than walk behind her I just moved over and started walking faster than her in front of her. Then she started walking all fast and I could see that she was walking beside and behind me in a reflection about to catch up. Anyway then the hallway turned and she ended up in front of me again, but she was walking all slow again in front of me and she looked back for like 3 seconds, but I couldn't tell if she was looking at me or behind me since I was looking ahead. So anyways I leave the school and she waits in front of another door (the gym which is close to the exit door)

Ok now I hope you can understand all that. Now ordinarily I would forget about this whole sorta thing, but the fact that she looked back and then never even left the school is sorta interesting I think.

No offense dude, but what would have been even more interesting would have been if you grew yourself a little sack and said hello, started a conversation with her, and then would have known for sure whether or not she was interested.

Next time, pull the trigger and make it happen! Good luck.

No offense dude, but what would have been even more interesting would have been if you grew yourself a little sack and said hello, started a conversation with her, and then would have known for sure whether or not she was interested.

Next time, pull the trigger and make it happen! Good luck.

Well I couldn't stop to talk to her then anyway because I was already running late and was already late. plus... I'm shy

Make it happen next time then.

Think about this one...........if she didnt say hi then she is probably shy too. There, you guys already have something in common.

One of the best ways to overcome shyness is to overcome your fear of rejection or sociability. You may as well start now, while you are young.

I'm not saying you have to read her the riot act, but start by saying a simple "hello" or "whats up". As soon as you get positive feedback from the people you say hello to, that will hopefully encourage you to talk more and feel more comfortable talking with others, initiating conversations, etc.

Make it happen next time then.

Think about this one...........if she didnt say hi then she is probably shy too. There, you guys already have something in common.

One of the best ways to overcome shyness is to overcome your fear of rejection or sociability. You may as well start now, while you are young.

I'm not saying you have to read her the riot act, but start by saying a simple "hello" or "whats up". As soon as you get positive feedback from the people you say hello to, that will hopefully encourage you to talk more and feel more comfortable talking with others, initiating conversations, etc.

I agree with Iceman26 - you may as well start the conversation and see what her reaction is. If you never start because you are shy, you could be lonely for a long time.

Take it or leave it, but heres my opinion (i'm guesisng you know of each other before):

She was slowling down so you would talk to her, and speeding up to keep with you. Sounds to me that she was giving you the perfect chance to speak to her.

I think I am thinking of the same scenario as you.

Perhaps she was trying to pluck up the courage to speak to you? Think about it, when a guy asks a girl out or makes a move, he may 'stall' for a little while first, trying to think of what to say.

Next time say Hi or something. Good luck!