my bf was married when i met him

OMG, now i'm finding out more info about my ex bf. when i met him he was married. I had no idea, we had a long distance relationship and we lived over 300 miles away. he had a whole other life that I knew nothing about. I don't understand how he could live such a lie and decieve me like that without even feel an ounce of guilt. now he is living with another girl and is still married to his wife.

He was a jerk who lied to both you and his wife and he obviously didn't learn his lesson. I think your best bet is to try and keep him out of your life...that means if someone starts telling you something about him, change the subject. Just try to mke sure you don't hear anything more about his life because it will probably only cause you pain. How did you find out about his marriage? I am concerned because even without talking to your ex, you can still be hurt by hearing about him. In this case, it's probably for the best that you found out the truth, but in the future, try to keep from hearing any more about him and his relationships because it will probably upset you...if someone starts talking about him, it's perfectly okay for you to politely tell them that you don't want to discuss him.

OMG, now i'm finding out more info about my ex bf. when i met him he was married. I had no idea, we had a long distance relationship and we lived over 300 miles away. he had a whole other life that I knew nothing about. I don't understand how he could live such a lie and decieve me like that without even feel an ounce of guilt. now he is living with another girl and is still married to his wife.

WHAT ! ! ! what an a$* . . . thankfully you're not with this GUY (wait . . . guy is not the right word . . . SKUMM BAG seems more accurate !) anymore.

Here's another ?

my friends think i should call his wife and let her know what he is doing. so she can protect herself and know what he is up to. i kinda want to because technically he screwed both of us over and is still doing it. i just don't think this is at all fair to me or his wife? and he has kids.

Honestly I am not surprised at this, any post you have written showed that he had a lot to hide. He never sounded great to begin with.

His wife probably has a very good idea or is suspicious, and since you don't know her I would stay out it....I hate deception, but if she does not want to believe it she won't anyway, and she may already know and is just settling for it anyway - you don't know whole situation.

Here's another ?

my friends think i should call his wife and let her know what he is doing. so she can protect herself and know what he is up to. i kinda want to because technically he screwed both of us over and is still doing it. i just don't think this is at all fair to me or his wife? and he has kids.

Didn't you say that he lives with his girlfriend?? Something is up with his marriage if he doens't live with his wife.

I don't think you should rehash his bad behaviour with his wife. If he isn't living with her, chances are she already knows something is up.

Hope is right. I hadn't thought of it like that...if he's living with someone else then his wife must know something is going on...what kind of marriage is that? If you feel that you must say something to the wife...you really have nothing to lose but be prepared to have her call you a liar because she might not want to hear it.