cum too quickly - even when masturbating

I am experiencing great frustration in not being able to stop myself from

reaching orgasm. this has caused frustration with my lover, and she has

suggested i "practice" thru masturbation. yet i just cannot seem to gain

control and cum rather quickly even when stimulating myself. does anyone

have any advice or suggestions?

lots of anatomy questions tonight. Your girlfriend told you exactly the right thing to do - but there's a little more to just practicing. Lots of people think the right thing to do is think of something else - that typically doesn't work with premature ejaculation (the common name of this problem).

What you need to do is avoid alcohol before sex and practice, practice, practice. When you practice you need to alter your techniques and not use any lube. You need to pay close attention to what you're feeling and learn the sensation of when you're close and then slow down and hold back, do this repeatedly. Through really paying attention to the sensations you'll learn subtle cues and train your body to slow down. Another trick is to also just really relax your body and breathe deeply and calmly. Practice alone, explain these tips to the girlfriend and bring it to her like a game - how many times can we get close without going through with it. There's lots of info about various techniques available - drugs are not necessary.

First learn alone, then learn with girl's hand, then on to more arousing things. Hope this isn't too much detail for everyone out there...

hmmm......u should try what i believe is called kagels or something like that. when you are urinating let it go full force then stop and hold it for a few seconds then release and repeat. this exercise should help you control when you cum a lot easier.

Lots of good advice here [especially unhappyinlove1],

I agree that you should practice alone, maybe try the different techniques suggested and find the one best suited to you.

Maybe your using too much foreplay?

This would arouse you before sex and may make you premature as you are so excited?

Darkblue

The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Oscar Wilde

"Richard Simmons giving a strip tease". Yeah, that'll help. (Insert vomiting emoticon here.) Complete impotence is probably not the solution generally recommended for accelerated orgasm. More seriously, is it better the second time around? If so, maybe you can work in a double as part of your regular pattern. The downtime between should give you plenty of time to focus exclusively on your partner. Richard Simmons......now I'm picturing "Strippin' to the Oldies"...